What is the prognosis for Geelong now with them having ASD?

Remove this Banner Ad

I rated Mackie and Lonergan highly and think they will be hard to cover. A lot depends on Taylor, genuine gun but reckon they will need him up forward a fair bit this year which will stretch you down back. Henderson and Tuohy are class, Stewart and Bews are good honest battlers and I just don’t rate Kolodjashnij at all

Mackie! Been running on fumes for two seasons and Lonners for probably one. Taylor goes back and the young fella Buzza should get games up front. We have to play what younger talent we have and I believe he has a future. As for Kolo I would have agreed mid season but I thought he showed something towards the latter part of the season.

Mackie! Been running on fumes for two seasons and Lonners for probably one. Taylor goes back and the young fella Buzza should get games up front. We have to play what younger talent we have and I believe he has a future. As for Kolo I would have agreed mid season but I thought he showed something towards the latter part of the season.
Gee you Cats fans really don’t rate Mackie do you?
I still thought he was more than serviceable this year and you don’t just replace the knowledge and guile of Mackie and Lonergan overnight

It's an interesting combination. One guy who often plays injured, one who often plays pretending he's injured and another who often doesn't play because he's pretending he's injured.
What if someone said to you that Roughhead pretended to have cancer...You would say that person is a moron...Guess what that's about where your comment sits.

What if someone said to you that Roughhead pretended to have cancer...You would say that person is a moron...Guess what that's about where your comment sits.
Lighten up champ.

The forum has been patiently waiting years and years for a Hawthorn fan to say something even remotely witty.

Its finally happened, and you take it to heart :rolleyes:

A lot of touchy Cats fans here!

W0ZFDjw.gif

It's an interesting combination. One guy who often plays injured, one who often plays pretending he's injured and another who often doesn't play because he's pretending he's injured.

Odds on that's what will happen next year they'll rarely take the field at the same time because Ablett will be out every second week with a hammy or an ingrown toenail. Selwood's best is behind him and Dangerfield tries to do too much (and shanks it out on the full).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

plays with cracked ribs for a month due to a roughhead knee in the guts and hawthorn supporters think he is faking injuries. anything so they can convince themselves roughhead isnt a sniper.

Odds on that's what will happen next year they'll rarely take the field at the same time because Ablett will be out every second week with a hammy or an ingrown toenail. Selwood's best is behind him and Dangerfield tries to do too much (and shanks it out on the full).
You are wishing. Worry about Crabby McCrablegs before you worry about whether we will get players on the field. What was it, close to a million to keep the leg machine running last year? Lol, great investment Clarko ;)

Gee you Cats fans really don’t rate Mackie do you?
I still thought he was more than serviceable this year and you don’t just replace the knowledge and guile of Mackie and Lonergan overnight

More mids now so Mackie for C Guthrie at half back = no real loss. Hopefully Thurlow is in better shape again after a full preseason too. Ruggles will get probably get rookied too as a further backup.

Lonergan is harder to replace, but it won't be a problem until we lose one of Taylor, Henderson and Kolo, and that will probably just mean Blitz drops back.

Last game that Ablett played for Geelong was a losing Prelim. Hopefully he can be a difference this time.

But yeah, still feels like there are holes
‘Losing’ is generous. That performance was so limp that poor Gary had to take a seven year holiday on the Gold Coast to get over it. ;)

Geelong have long been a finals team with regular top 4 finishes after the home and away season. With Ablett now joining Selwood and Dangerfield if used sparingly can he be the difference for them at the pointy end of the season?

Will he ease their woes when one of Selwood or Dangerfield is out?

What is the prognosis for Geelong now that Ablett has joined Selwood and Dangerfield?
If they can’t win a flag next season I fear they are in a world of trouble, I really struggle to identify there youth, Parfitt and that’s about it.

Is this just a derogatory autism thread or does the op just have aids in the head?

The Comps wide open so the Cats have got a shot. But one of 6-8 teams so nothing to get excited about. I like the Dees more and they didn't make the 8 last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back