What is with all the middle aged men going to countries like the Philippines to get women.

Remove this Banner Ad

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
is it because they cant get one here.or they want one who will give.them that south east asian wonderful look ? seriously just been through manila and about 50 of these deadbeat on sex tourism hoilday are crawling around the area im staying at which is the known karaoke bar/special massages.area.

seriously cant they find a nice wife at home like a naturalised filipina or thai?

It's not a particularly hard social phenomenon to grasp.

Exceptions to the rule of course but they are young, attractive, more impressed by money/better life and more subservient.

Exceptions to the rule of course but they are young, attractive, more impressed by money/better life and more subservient.

Yeah that's kind of a myth. Ask any guy who is actually married to one and they will tell you the same.

The answer is they are more feminine and more wifely, or in other words more likely to want a traditional marriage where the man is the income turner and the woman runs the domestic stuff. Basically what western women were in the 1950s.

Yeah that's kind of a myth. Ask any guy who is actually married to one and they will tell you the same.

The answer is they are more feminine and more wifely, or in other words more likely to want a traditional marriage where the man is the income turner and the woman runs the domestic stuff. Basically what western women were in the 1950s.

I guy i play tennis with has a thai wife, he looks in mid to late 50's, nice bloke a polish migrant himself, second marriage, he is looking for a traditional marriage not a subservient woman though IMO

My uncle got one 30 odd years ago but she wasn't hot, not sure why you would do that. She doesn't seem to do much around the house either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Money talks, and no, they can't get the sub-30 year olds here. As a bloke gets older, his ideal woman doesn't always do so. Simple fact, younger women are more attractive. (Younger men probably are as well, I'm no judge on that front.)

ROFL.

Suppose you're a middle aged man who desires a sane, slim, feminine woman who aspires to be stay at home wife and mother. Are you going to stay in Australia trying to find the needle in a haystack, or go to the phillipines where such women are the norm?

ROFL.

Suppose you're a middle aged man who desires a sane, slim, feminine woman who aspires to be stay at home wife and mother. Are you going to stay in Australia trying to find the needle in a haystack, or go to the phillipines where such women are the norm?
I don't have to suppose on the "fat bald ugly middle aged man" part..... wait, some of those adjectives in quotes weren't yours. Well, its still true.

I don't have to suppose on the "fat bald ugly middle aged man" part..... wait, some of those adjectives in quotes weren't yours. Well, its still true.

ROFL packet, semi rocket

The Phillipines is a christian nation and some guys want a conservative woman with traditional family values, not some fat, loud hambeast feminist, which australia produces by the truckloads.

And you have to take out your jealousy on these guys and act like they're defective in some way? I've seen younger, good looking guys with thai and flip wives. Were they socially awkward? I don't know, never spoke to them. But the fat balding middle aged man thing is an outdated stereotype.

ROFL packet, semi rocket

The Phillipines is a christian nation and some guys want a conservative woman with traditional family values, not some fat, loud hambeast feminist, which australia produces by the truckloads.

And you have to take out your jealousy on these guys and act like they're defective in some way? I've seen younger, good looking guys with thai and flip wives. Were they socially awkward? I don't know, never spoke to them. But the fat balding middle aged man thing is an outdated stereotype.
I'm not taking out any jealousy on them. If that works for both people, that's up to them.
And yes, its not all guys like myself, but that's what the thread was raised about. And money is not always a factor, but its naive to pretend its not a factor at least sometimes.

Many younger guys meet Asian women, either here or abroad. They weren't the ones the OP was asking about. I thought the thread was specifically asking about the ones my age in the strip clubs, etc, some of whom end up with a wife out of it. (Personally, in my few trips to SE Asia, I've never bothered with those places; but, again, provided its all legal and not explotative that's up to the individuals concerned.)

Nation Party MP's need love too, and lets face you're not going to get it for free being as fat, ugly and unpleasant as he is.

Swing toward him after being in the news for ******* off habitually. Dumbest seat in Australia.

My x brother in law had a regular partner over in Thailand for nigh on a decade, he used to fly over there a couple of times a year for a month at a time, built a house for her the mum and dad and the extended family on a fair size piece of land, stocked it up with household goods, purchased a car for them and bought everything when he was over there. They never got married and she never came to Australia, they split up 4-5 years ago, it didn't phase him too much.

is it because they cant get one here.or they want one who will give.them that south east asian wonderful look ? seriously just been through manila and about 50 of these deadbeat on sex tourism hoilday are crawling around the area im staying at which is the known karaoke bar/special massages.area.

seriously cant they find a nice wife at home like a naturalised filipina or thai?

Next stop for TimmeT, Bangkok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back