What is with all the middle aged men going to countries like the Philippines to get women.

Remove this Banner Ad

I've recently turned 30 and I'm astonished how much older my female friends have become in the last 2-3 years. When you consider 80% of white girls are very large yet short (look like chickens physique) it's hard to imagine people 20 years older than me not going to the Philippines

Last edited:
Thread makes me think of that time when there was a Cricket test match on TV years ago in Adelaide and they crossed to a church in between overs next to the ground in which there was an over weight middle aged bald Aussie with a pretty hot looking 30yo Thai woman hanging on his arm walking out of the church and Tony Grieg thinking there was no microphones on during the break said " I wonder how much he paid for her " which was still being broadcasted to live TV!

lol it was funny and the whole commentary box just cracked up in laughter! :tearsofjoy:
I remember that, though I though it was out the back of Manuka Oval. Though Adelaide Oval is more likely with the Cathedral out the back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back