What is with all the middle aged men going to countries like the Philippines to get women.

Remove this Banner Ad

This all sounds amazing. What are the tour dates and will there be any side-trips?

Took the missus to on holiday to the Caribbean. Really, Jamaica? No she wanted to go.

I'll see myself out.

I had to read that a few times... :$

Yep- Caribbean usually i think is the norm. This is what I learn from another amazing reality show "90 Day Fiance" a show which tracks about 6 couples as they nab the foreigner of their dreams. (or are they :think: ). One i remember a fairly good looking dude from that general area paired up with what i can only describe as a lady "troll" who was something like 20 years his senior. Made for interesting TV- i think he married her, rooted her once, then bolted for his life.

Other couples are 100% legit- others the one from OS are just scamming the dudes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROFL packet, semi rocket

The Phillipines is a christian nation and some guys want a conservative woman with traditional family values, not some fat, loud hambeast feminist, which australia produces by the truckloads.

And you have to take out your jealousy on these guys and act like they're defective in some way? I've seen younger, good looking guys with thai and flip wives. Were they socially awkward? I don't know, never spoke to them. But the fat balding middle aged man thing is an outdated stereotype.

Living in for Manila for the last two years, I can tell you both are true.
There is a large amount of younger caucasians with similar aged local partners. A lot of this probably stems from younger Asians traveling overseas for University and work. And there still is a large amount of the stereotypical older male with the petite and/or younger wife.

And * you Noobz0r for tagging me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back