What is with all the middle aged men going to countries like the Philippines to get women.

Remove this Banner Ad

when-you-wanna-please-allah-but-you-also-wanna-please-19728130.png

I expect a middle aged man in Australia has accumulated enough wealth to live like a king in a developing/third world nation for the rest of his life.

For motivated young woman with aspirations it's a leg up, even if it's for a leg over.

Make no mistake, if Australia was a bit of a hole and there was a nation where everyone was a millionaire in comparison then a lot of Australian girls would be smiling and flirting with men from that country to get a better life.

I used to be a member of a model railway club (yes... I know. LOL). I was with my ex-bf at the time, we both loved trains and it seemed like a fun thing to do. Anyway, one of the men in the club was a 55+ year old sleaze, we'll call him Bob, and he had the biggest beer gut I've ever seen. He was always cracking jokes but they'd more often than not be very sexist or racist (in fact, he said something to me once, and the club definitely didn't tolerate that which I appreciated! He got a good talking to and we didn't interact much afterwards if I recall correctly). He had a wife, let's call her Lily, a lovely lady originally from Indonesia. She was a really good cook and a kind person. She was so much smaller than him, honestly I cringed at the thought of them having sex.... I couldn't understand why she would be with somebody like him, I don't think he was very respectful to her, she was basically the housewife and she worked herself, too! From an outsider's perspective, I don't think she loved him at all and was in Australia for a better life than the one she had back home, and I know she sent (probably still sends) money to her family there too.
After I broke up with my ex in 2013, I ended up quitting the model railway club as well and lost contact, but before that happened Bob and Lily moved down the south-east and lived on a farm. I have her on Facebook but she doesn't post anything really. I assume they are still there and still together but I secretly wish she would leave him if she hasn't already. :(

Have worked with a few former expats (ex-expats?) over the years. Blokes in their late 40s to 60s with Asian (not necessarily Filipino) wives in their 20s and 30s.

Loving marriages observed: 0. Mixture of dirty old men who just wanted a young play thing (TBH a woman of legal age is a lot better than what others go to Asia for), sad/lonely older men who would just hand over the credit card if it meant company at the end of the day, men with families already who walked away from that for nothing more meaningful than a fling etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly it is because they can't get a wife here/are undesireable so play the odds. Bit of economics as well. They maybe average or below income here and higher there.

Take away the stereo types and it is true everywhere. People move all the time if there is a shortage

I expect a middle aged man in Australia has accumulated enough wealth to live like a king in a developing/third world nation for the rest of his life.

For motivated young woman with aspirations it's a leg up, even if it's for a leg over.

Make no mistake, if Australia was a bit of a hole and there was a nation where everyone was a millionaire in comparison then a lot of Australian girls would be smiling and flirting with men from that country to get a better life.
True to a point. While there aren't a flock of women heading to Dubai or Hong Kong/Shanghai today if the standard detoriated then anything could happen.
Granted there are some shocking stories but a lot of these women aren't victims they know what they're doing.

Just shows how warped their society is. How does it get to that stage where women cover up and individual freedom is gone. Just shows you never listen to loud mouth extremists as there is no level they won't try and control. Nice arse but

How on earth does a cultural/religious dress code impinge upon one's personal freedoms in the generic sense, pray tell?

Next you'll be telling me that our insistence that people can't walk naked down the street, is also an assult on individual freedoms.

Context.....Some people get it, while others don't ...Though I suspect this is just more an excuse for you to mouth your own cultural biases & have dig at projecting your own shadow onto Muslims.....A Western prejudice engendered by our MSM in order to justify this 'terrorist' narrative nonsense.

How on earth does a cultural/religious dress code impinge upon one's personal freedoms in the generic sense, pray tell?

Next you'll be telling me that our insistence that people can't walk naked down the street, is also an assult on individual freedoms.

Context.....Some people get it, while others don't ...Though I suspect this is just more an excuse for you to mouth your own cultural biases & have dig at projecting your own shadow onto Muslims.....A Western prejudice engendered by our MSM in order to justify this 'terrorist' narrative nonsense.
Like you say context. There is a difference between allowing hard core nudity and forcing people to cover everything. You do get there are 2 extremes.
A veiled dress code in the middle east is not a religious freedom btw it is a dictatorship same as any other

Like you say context. There is a difference between allowing hard core nudity and forcing people to cover everything. You do get there are 2 extremes.
A veiled dress code in the middle east is not a religious freedom btw it is a dictatorship same as any other

I doubt you'd recognise the difference between a Muslim Dictatorship (Saudi Arabia) & an Arab Democracy (Syria) anyway.

Too busy parroting ignorant MSM propaganda.

Syria a democracy is it? Run by the Assad family for 2 generations then an attempted coup from ISIS. Strange idea of democracy you have.

Sure is....Voted in via a Democraic process as ratified by the U.N....Assad is a highly educated Doctor, who studied medicine at Cambridge University in England.

You recognise what I was intimating about U.S propitiated MSM propaganda then!...In order to justify destroying the country & stealing it's oil.....Not to mention the slated gas lines to run through Syria & into Bulgaria & then onto Europe via the Mediterranean Sea.

If it's a lesson in Geo-politics you require in order to dissuade you of all your MSM acquired delusions, then you've come to the right place.

Nobody believes this "traditional wife" weak cover crap, surely? If they're not slovenly, and put effort into their social skills, they could find a middle aged Australian woman who's conservative enough. It's the youth and power imbalance they're after.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back