What is with all the middle aged men going to countries like the Philippines to get women.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody believes this "traditional wife" weak cover crap, surely? If they're not slovenly, and put effort into their social skills, they could find a middle aged Australian woman who's conservative enough. It's the youth and power imbalance they're after.

uhh yeah, they could probably find an overweight single mom through online dating.

A young, attractive, traditional woman? That's what the phillipines is for.

Nobody believes this "traditional wife" weak cover crap, surely? If they're not slovenly, and put effort into their social skills, they could find a middle aged Australian woman who's conservative enough. It's the youth and power imbalance they're after.
With her baggage too? Or a an attractive Asian that hasn’t been married and no kids?

8e88a21eb8452b7bb928c746260a58ec.jpg

Thread makes me think of that time when there was a Cricket test match on TV years ago in Adelaide and they crossed to a church in between overs next to the ground in which there was an over weight middle aged bald Aussie with a pretty hot looking 30yo Thai woman hanging on his arm walking out of the church and Tony Grieg thinking there was no microphones on during the break said " I wonder how much he paid for her " which was still being broadcasted to live TV!

lol it was funny and the whole commentary box just cracked up in laughter! :tearsofjoy:

Met a borderline obese 45 year old American over here hooked up with a rather attractive looking Filipino woman.

I guess that's why middle aged men go that way.

Your George Christensen types generally fail the two rules of dating.

1. Be attractive.
2. Don't be unattractive.

Unless you're an Australian woman who thinks they are missing out on something, then I don't see the big problem.

Make no mistake, if Australia was a bit of a hole and there was a nation where everyone was a millionaire in comparison then a lot of Australian girls would be smiling and flirting with men from that country to get a better life.

If we are being honest, the same thing happens here.

Your George Christensen types generally fail the two rules of dating.

1. Be attractive.
2. Don't be unattractive.

Unless you're an Australian woman who thinks they are missing out on something, then I don't see the big problem.

If we are being honest, the same thing happens here.
It absolutely does. Looking a certain way affords you access to certain tier men.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the Phillippino women I've known have been anything but the retiring servile type so favoured by men who need to buy love.
What is marriage if not 'buying love'? Why does the cost of the ring matter so much?

Looks matter more for women, money and status matters more for blokes, doesn't matter what you look like. Though if you're a rich good looking bloke you can certainly have your pick.
This is a complete load of nonsense. A small proportion of guys are genuinely physically attractive, and they are in high demand.

Most guys are average looking which basically means ugly. They get almost no attention unless they are willing to pay for it i.e. marriage.

Plenty of middle aged guys in this thread making out like those of us who don't pay for sex with prostitutes in third world countries are the ones missing out.
Also plenty of adjectives being thrown around about Australian women by the same people. It's almost as if there's a correlation between the two.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back