Illinois Nazi

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 8, 2002
Why? You stalking me?
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Whoever's winning
And yet she is still to be seen in any shot other than a long view from the other end of the studio.

Obviously she's not ugly or she'd never have got the job (for all the Aus media's moral grandstanding over the opening ceremony).

And if she just had a zit or something surely they could have sorted it out by the middle of week two.

So what's the story?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chaddles

Club Legend
Mar 21, 2007
In the trees
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Its probably another one of 7's brilliant strategies just like ruining Sonia Krugers credibility by telling her to dumb it down, or the Bruce McAvaney intructions to not get excited about the swimming, or showing s**t loads of replays and not showing as many Aussie events as possible :thumbsu:

Bodicifer

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 25, 2008
Victoria's Secret HQ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
She goes alright...she is a big framed girl but she isn't ugly by any means. I reckon she looks fairly nice. Sometimes I wonder how good looking the chicks are that you blokes hang around with!!!:D

Braybrook Son

Premiership Player
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Are you guys all on drugs? Griggs used to be a spunk when she first started years ago on the Australian Open tennis. She still goes alright if you ask me. Jen Keyte on the other hand is an old handbag. Far too old for the job now and should be replaced

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 10, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Don't you pay attention to when these comments are posted?

No one gives a s**t anymore lol

Reading a post of peternorth's from 10 years ago? Wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom