What is wrong with Joanna Griggs' head?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably another one of 7's brilliant strategies just like ruining Sonia Krugers credibility by telling her to dumb it down, or the Bruce McAvaney intructions to not get excited about the swimming, or showing s**t loads of replays and not showing as many Aussie events as possible :thumbsu:

She goes alright...she is a big framed girl but she isn't ugly by any means. I reckon she looks fairly nice. Sometimes I wonder how good looking the chicks are that you blokes hang around with!!!:D

griggs_080408_narrowweb__300x454,0.jpg

ij--Johanna_Sweet.jpg

Are you guys all on drugs? Griggs used to be a spunk when she first started years ago on the Australian Open tennis. She still goes alright if you ask me. Jen Keyte on the other hand is an old handbag. Far too old for the job now and should be replaced

Heard Roy Slaven talking about it on the Golden Rings show, and he's right - they never show a closeup of Griggs. She always appears sitting in a long shot at the far end of the studio. As soon as another host comes in, bang, full frame closeup. Roy was postulating that there is a problem with her head.

Any theories?

She is beautiful boys and girls, nothing wrong with her head!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you guys all on drugs? Griggs used to be a spunk when she first started years ago on the Australian Open tennis. She still goes alright if you ask me. Jen Keyte on the other hand is an old handbag. Far too old for the job now and should be replaced

Smart man my friend, I agree!
And Griggs I reckon, is a stunner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back