What is your passion?

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m the same.

All the things I used to love like playing cricket and the guitar don’t jazz me anymore.

The only things I still enjoy are fishing and golf.

God, I got old.🥺
Fishing and Golf are the perfect hobbies to have into old age. Both are still enjoyable to do alone which comes in handy when all your friends are dying around you.

Life is long and you are only a very short way along it. Don't say "If I had my time again", just plan for having your time now. You can DEFINITELY be a teacher and there is no reason to give up on that passion. At all. It's very achievable!

Easier said than done you're not living my life bro

Power tools.

I bought a high pressure washer today. It was a bit fiddly to put together and once I started it I was totally underwhelmed. I was mumbling to myself '$250 and it wouldn't knock the skin off a custard'. Then I realised I hadn't switched it on at the wall. When I flicked the switch there was an almighty roar as it booted up. I lined up my wooden garden chairs that the birds had crapped all over. The spray pressure was so strong it was almost pushing the chairs over. It was very satisfying - so I cleaned the chairs, the table, the BBQ, the deck and some brickwork. I felt like spraying the whole street!

I bought a high pressure washer today. It was a bit fiddly to put together and once I started it I was totally underwhelmed. I was mumbling to myself '$250 and it wouldn't knock the skin off a custard'. Then I realised I hadn't switched it on at the wall. When I flicked the switch there was an almighty roar as it booted up. I lined up my wooden garden chairs that the birds had crapped all over. The spray pressure was so strong it was almost pushing the chairs over. It was very satisfying - so I cleaned the chairs, the table, the BBQ, the deck and some brickwork. I felt like spraying the whole street!
Petrol powered pressure washers are where it's at. I bought one a few years back and tested it on a wall. Concrete doesn't grow back friends.

They are addictive things
Ive got a rechargeable for flexibility and can spends a long time cleaning stuff
The bit next to the newly cleaned bit just looks dirty and it never ends

I have a path down the side of the house that is Southern exposure and gets very little light in Winter. It's a haven for moss. One blast with the Karcher and it looks like new. Hooked.
a few bolders a maple and a pagoda and it looks like a Japanese shrine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back