What is your religion? (2016 Census question)

What is your religion?

• No religion

• Catholic

• Anglican (Church of England)

• Uniting Church

• Presbyterian

• Buddhism

• Islam

• Greek Orthodox

• Baptist

• Hinduism

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean a dishlexic Cataholic? Lies, damn lies! No Cataholic would ever be barracking for Hawthorn:thumbsdown:
I'm one of those weird Hawks fans that doesn't mind Geelong, our games are competitive, high quality, both sides play nice footy, Geelong are largely *cough* Dangerfield *cough* f***wit free, and when it's really mattered the last couple of times, it's us that's saluted the judge.

I'm one of those weird Hawks fans that doesn't mind Geelong, our games are competitive, high quality, both sides play nice footy, Geelong are largely *cough* Dangerfield *cough* f***wit free, and when it's really mattered the last couple of times, it's us that's saluted the judge.

Yeah, our two sides usually show the rest of the comp how it's done. And we could be a sneaky chance to undo your fourpeat this year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'M with you....Atheism is a religion too.

I'm no longer convinced of that.

religion
rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/
noun
  1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

No one here worships dawkins, as much as you want it to happen. Atheism means lack of belief in god period. An atheist can be anything from leftist to rightist to capitalist to communist etc etc.

Back