What is your religion? (2016 Census question)

What is your religion?

• No religion

• Catholic

• Anglican (Church of England)

• Uniting Church

• Presbyterian

• Buddhism

• Islam

• Greek Orthodox

• Baptist

• Hinduism

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the second time I've seen you throwing Old Testament laws around at Christians

Do you understand what the New Testament is and the part it plays in the Christian faith?

OT is important to Christians as well, as Jesus endorsed the teachings of Moses and the prophets of OT. OT sets the groundwork for NT, Jesus himself said he didnt come here to change the laws of the prophets but he came to fulfill.

Secondly i was replying to P35 who said he is a follower of all religions. So try to read the context of it before replying , thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, same answer....I defend any & all religions, as their way closer to the truth than atheists will ever be.
No, silly....I defend the grounds of their origin....Hello!

Lol so from defending all religions, you now only defend the ground of their origins? ok, should have made it clear then earlier without making vague statements

No....Have never been affiliated with any denomination....Just a huge fan of the human imagination is all....Where magic happens & which some seem to be hell-bent on eradicating.
agree, that is where god belongs, along with my imagining of the lions winning the flag next year and my 5 year old grand daughters faith in the existence of the tooth fairy.

agree, that is where god belongs, along with my imagining of the lions winning the flag next year and my 5 year old grand daughters faith in the existence of the tooth fairy.

All very powerful imagery there Jason....Good to see you finally coming around......Just might wake you From that somnambulism yet.

Catholic, but I don't really care what religious affiliations the people around me hold.

My only gripe is people who use religion as point scoring in an attempt to show their superiority over others.

Atheists do this rampantly on this board. They encapsulate everything i hate about fundamentalist Atheists.

On this board and irl i rarely am given any grief by religious people, they seem to keep it to themselves.

Back