What kind of Bay13 poster are you? [Now with bonus EXTRA mayo!..... A.Rance likes this]

I'm a Bay13 poster with these attributes!

• I'm a contested posting beast

• I'm an outside poster, preferring uncontested likes

• I have strong posting leadership qualities

• I'm prolific but some of my efforts can be fairly vanilla

• I have scant regard for rules and occasionally find myself reported

• I have several taggers who keep following me around

• My teammates sometimes s**t me more than the opposition

• I'm severely underrated and rarely receive the kudos I deserve

• You could drive a truck through the difference between my best & worst efforts

• I'm a quality poster who supports a shittruck club that doesn't deserve me

• Been playing the game so long I rarely get motivated enough to go full tilt anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Are you a contested or uncontested poster?
Are you primarily a defender (of your club) or an attacking weapon?
Are you carried by stronger teammates or do you do the heavy lifting for others?
Are you feared by the opposition or do you have a rep for going missing when the heat is on?
Do you get along with the officials or are you a troublemaker?
Do you have any memorable posting highlights?

I would love to hear you describe what kind of Bay13 poster you are. :)

Are you a contested or uncontested poster?
Are you primarily a defender (of your club) or an attacking weapon?
Are you carried by stronger teammates or do you do the heavy lifting for others?
Are you feared by the opposition or do you have a rep for going missing when the heat is on?
Do you get along with the officials or are you a troublemaker?
Do you have any memorable posting highlights?

I would love to hear you describe what kind of Bay13 poster you are. :)
I'm like Little Gazza.....

An uncontested chip scab getting cheapies out the back with absolutely no defence, totally profitting from the work of others.

In fact, I now identify as LG. I'm in transition, I'm changing my name. Please respect my decision. If not I will cbecome deeply offended at everything, as is my right.

I am sorta like a budding Gary Ablett... I have the ability to be a contested beast but I am also quite happy to pick up a few cheap uncontested possessions to pad my stats.

I'm not a fan of the defensive stuff. It's too much effort trying to defend when youve played for a s**t team for the last decade. I prefer to go on the attack.

I am doing alot of heavy lifting with a scarcity of Dees supporters on the Bay. Although, i don't mind when MAXIMUM GAWNAGE gawnage assists me with some stellar ruck work (throws me alot of likes)

I never go missing. Known to keep trolling even after a loss.

I am consistently sucking up to the mods to ensure my free kick differential is in the positive. Just have a look at David Schwarz sig for proof.

My highlight reel isn't overly long.. yet. But I am but a young star among the Bay elite after spending too long in the lesser competitions.

Last edited:
I'm like Little Gazza.....

An uncontested chip scab getting cheapies out the back with absolutely no defence, totally profitting from the work of others.

In fact, I now identify as LG. I'm in transition, I'm changing my name. Please respect my decision. If not I will cbecome deeply offended at everything, as is my right.

Everyone is Gazza :straining:

I am sorta like a budding Gary Ablett... I have the ability to be a contested beast but I am also quite happy to pick up a few cheap uncontested possessions to pad my stats.

I'm not a fan of the defensive stuff. It's too much effort trying to defend when youve played for a s**t team for the last decade. I prefer to go on the attack.

I am doing alot of heavy lifting with a scarcity of Dees supporters on the Bay. Although, i don't mind when MAXIMUM GAWNAGE gawnage assists me with some stellar ruck work (throws me alot of likes)

I never go missing. Known to keep trolling even after a loss.

I am consistently suicking up to the mods to ensure my free kick differential is in the positive. Just have a look at David Schwarz sig for proof.

My highlight reel isn't overly long.. yet. But I am but a young star amount the Bay elite.
You are fake news!!

Glad to see my “uncontested likes” and “Gary Ablett cheapie” now part of the bay language.
I’d consider myself a hard working in and under, you think I’ve been quiet and then look at my stats and go “wow, he’s got a likes/post ratio of 2-1, I didn’t think he’d been that good today”

1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm Like Gazza too.

Burst onto the scene big time in 2007 and over the next couple of years became the GOAT, now a veteran who has nothing to prove I am more of an accumulator who no longer needs to do the hard yards which makes the opposition melt.
My legacy is undenied.

I'm Like Gazza too.

Burst onto the scene big time in 2007 and over the next couple of years became the GOAT, now a veteran who has nothing to prove I am more of an accumulator who no longer needs to do the hard yards which makes the opposition melt.
My legacy is undenied.

Who are you?

Back