What kind of person films supermarket workers from a distance, mocks them and then attempts to shame them online?

Remove this Banner Ad

I used a bag of frozen peas the other night. First thing I did was drop the bag on the kitchen floor to break up the clumps. Give these guys a medal.
How do you unclump a bag of ice? Is he going to go every servo in Australia and film them dropping the bags on the ground?. This is clearly someone who has never had a tough job in his life and thinks he is superior. Probably rich as well.

Haha what a loser

I'm puzzled as to how all of a sudden becoming a 'Barber' is cool whereas 15 years ago that is called a hairdresser.
Wow and he has got the nerve to bag other people's jobs. You cut hair mate you don't work for the Queen. Probably charges 50 bucks for a trim when any average hairdresser could do it for 10 bucks. Now it all makes sense.

When does it kick in? When I did it it was the same rate of pay for something like 6am-10pm.

Night fill used to mean working when the store is closed but most of the time these days people just do it when the shop is open from maybe 6/7pm onward. The odd Karen makes a big deal of it but if I go to the shops at 8pm and there are people filling stock in the aisles it's really not an inconvenience.
God forbid there stocking the shelves so nothing is empty. Shouldn't that be more of a concern than how they are dropping the boxes?. Much rather worry about getting what I need than bag workers because you don't like the way their working.

Just another example of why everyone should really work retail at some stage in their life. So many clueless *******s with zero idea about the most basic of concepts.

The stock is frozen. If you take your sweet time may melt and nobody wants that. It’s frozen hard for *s sake. Nothing is likely to be damaged by doing this.

This campaigner is right up there with the knobs who abuse you when something is out of stock and simply expect you to pull it out of your arse for them. Zero care for the fact that deliveries only come a finite amount of times a week.

And yes all supermarkets behave in this manner. Maybe not as extreme with the throwing but all sorts of stuff gets thrown, stood on to reach other stuff etc. And guess what? Hardly anything gets broken.

Seriously what a ******* knob this bloke is. Why is he acting like that’s all his stuff anyway?

Funny how situations pan out. The entire country is relying on people getting stock onto shelves and into fridges as fast as possible while people are too uncomfortable to see a hairdresser.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back