What Lions Memorabilia have you obtained and how?

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbojack

Rookie
Apr 10, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi guys,

Anyone have any lions guernseys up for sale? Looking for heritage, ANZAC, hall of fame, etc

Cheers,

McIvor

Senior List
May 21, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
T
Thought I'd do an audit of my Lions memorabilia and jumpers. I also have a few books and framed pieces to add to this collection.

2jp2fYL.jpg
That's a friggin awesome collection of jumpers mate.

Du_key

Debutant
Feb 21, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey all,

I have heaps of old Fitzroy memorabilia but there's one I can't find much info on. Can anyone fill me in on any details about this - even a year would be amazing? I'm guessing they were done for each club as there's a link to a sainters one here - https://priceguide.thecollector.com.au/ngg_tag/football/nggallery/page/3

The words at the bottom say "The Gordon Homes Ladies' Auxiliary"

Attachments

• IMG_20200529_101545.jpg
    IMG_20200529_101545.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 122

Robbojack

Rookie
Apr 10, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Has anyone seen any designs for the lions 2020 indigenous guernsey?

I saw that Allen Christensen has designed it and the Lions Shop have confirmed we’ll wear one this year, I’m interested to see what it looks like.

Dalions

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 12, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Has anyone seen any designs for the lions 2020 indigenous guernsey?

I saw that Allen Christensen has designed it and the Lions Shop have confirmed we’ll wear one this year, I’m interested to see what it looks like.
He has his work cut out for him after last years.
It was the best one yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hamosh

Draftee
Mar 19, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just wondering how much an original bears drizabone full length jacket would be worth? perfect cond, may have one tucked away!!
Only made for one year and only players, club doc, physio and head trainer got one!

Do you still have this?

jedradford

Draftee
Jan 13, 2022
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Bit late to the party here, I have obtained an 01 and 02 jersey and looking for the 03 to eventually frame together. If anyone has the 03 jersey and are looking to sell I am interested. I am also looking for team photos from each year and any other memorabilia I am interested in if you are looking to sell.

Mozzie_Squad

All Australian
Dec 13, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melb City, Storm, Red Sox
Hi all, I've put this beaut up for sale on the other thread if anyone's interested:

IMG_0722.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad