What Lions Memorabilia have you obtained and how?

Remove this Banner Ad

is that a 300 game plaque on there pope? if so stop sneaking into my office to take photos of my memorabilia!!

LOL Nah...I won the jumper on here.....finally got round to framing it....the plaque was all part of the deal...

Evening all, I have a couple of Lions memorabilia items that I am considering parting with - where would be the best place to get appraisals from?
3 peat panoramic signed by Voss - ltd edition of 500 with COA
Voss 200 game print signed & with part of matchworn jumper - ltd edition of 200 with COA
Cheers

My partner’s brother knows Andy Bickel who lives next door to Blacky. For my 50th birthday she got a Sherrin to him and he got it signed by the team. Nice.

My partner’s brother knows Andy Bickel who lives next door to Blacky. For my 50th birthday she got a Sherrin to him and he got it signed by the team. Nice.

Andy Bichel is a great bloke. Ran across him a couple of times at different points (he visited NQ a few times) and he was always happy to have a chat with whomever.

In the current collection:
Ash McGrath (match worn) 200th game "miracle on grass" jumper. Yep the one and only!
Ryan Harwood (match worn) Afl debut jumper.
Jed Adcock (match worn) 150th match jumper.
Andrew Raines (match worn) 100th match jumper.
Matthew Luenberg (match worn) 100th match jumper.
Jack Redden and Mitch Clarke (match worn) Q1 clash jumpers.
Tom Rockliff (match worn) AFL Name on back jumper.
Dayne Zorko (match worn) 2016 Indigenous jumper. (B&F year)
About 20 other Match worn Anzac, heritage and indigenous jumpers.
Also possess a game used Match ball from 2000 elimination final vs Bulldogs. Voss and Lappin (150th game) endorsed by match umpires.

any of these for sale? or any in your collection. up for trades or i can pay reasonable prices! let me know

• 2001 Grand Final Framed panoramic shot of the final siren signed by Michael Voss
  • 2002 Grand Final Framed panoramic shot of the final siren Signed by each player and Leigh Matthews
  • 2003 Grand Final Framed panoramic shot of the final siren Signed by Michael Voss and a photo of each player of each Grand final
  • 2001 Grand Final Framed Guernsey Signed by each player
  • 2002 Grand Final Framed Guernsey with a photo of each players celebration and there Signature
  • 2003 Grand Final Framed Guernsey with a photo of each player and there signature and 3 replica Premiership Medals

Evening all, I have a couple of Lions memorabilia items that I am considering parting with - where would be the best place to get appraisals from?
3 peat panoramic signed by Voss - ltd edition of 500 with COA
Voss 200 game print signed & with part of matchworn jumper - ltd edition of 200 with COA
Cheers

I'd be interested in chatting with you about the Voss 200 piece :)

• 2001 Grand Final Framed panoramic shot of the final siren signed by Michael Voss
  • 2002 Grand Final Framed panoramic shot of the final siren Signed by each player and Leigh Matthews
  • 2003 Grand Final Framed panoramic shot of the final siren Signed by Michael Voss and a photo of each player of each Grand final
  • 2001 Grand Final Framed Guernsey Signed by each player
  • 2002 Grand Final Framed Guernsey with a photo of each players celebration and there Signature
  • 2003 Grand Final Framed Guernsey with a photo of each player and there signature and 3 replica Premiership Medals

Thinking of selling these items. Will upload pics if interested.

cb4b45aa9e9d3d2aed7f1423d16158ed.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi gang, just wondering if anyone knows where I could get the cardigan Mark Williams is wearing in this photo?

baa1d14f05f474f024d16f4ee2e7417a.jpg

Selling my lions collection. Some of you guys may be interested.

2014 Jed Adcock "NOB" Matchworn Guernsey + COA $250

2017 Dayne Zorko Anzac Matchworn Guernsey + COA and Tin $500

2017 Dayne Zorko Indigenous Matchworn Guernsey + COA and Tin $500

2017 Dayne Zorko Multicultural Player Issue Guernsey + COA $350

2018 Dayne Zorko Anzac Matchworn Guernsey + COA $500

2014 Jonathan Brown Indigenous Player Issue Guernsey $600

2002 Jonathan Brown Home Player Issue Guernsey $500

2011 Ryan Lester "QLD Spirit" Player Issue Guernsey $ 200

Selling my lions collection. Some of you guys may be interested.

2014 Jed Adcock "NOB" Matchworn Guernsey + COA $250

2017 Dayne Zorko Anzac Matchworn Guernsey + COA and Tin $500

2017 Dayne Zorko Indigenous Matchworn Guernsey + COA and Tin $500

2017 Dayne Zorko Multicultural Player Issue Guernsey + COA $350

2018 Dayne Zorko Anzac Matchworn Guernsey + COA $500

2014 Jonathan Brown Indigenous Player Issue Guernsey $600

2002 Jonathan Brown Home Player Issue Guernsey $500

2011 Ryan Lester "QLD Spirit" Player Issue Guernsey $ 200

PM Sent

I got Harris Andrews' match worn jumper from the Sir Doug Nicholls Round this year.

Even better than that is what my friend found for me at an opshop earlier this year. A jumper from 2003ish signed by Black, Voss and Craig McRae with all the tags still on for $7. What a find.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back