What Lions Memorabilia have you obtained and how?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

Anyone have any lions guernseys up for sale? Looking for heritage, ANZAC, hall of fame, etc

Cheers,

T
Thought I'd do an audit of my Lions memorabilia and jumpers. I also have a few books and framed pieces to add to this collection.

2jp2fYL.jpg
That's a friggin awesome collection of jumpers mate.

Hey all,

I have heaps of old Fitzroy memorabilia but there's one I can't find much info on. Can anyone fill me in on any details about this - even a year would be amazing? I'm guessing they were done for each club as there's a link to a sainters one here - https://priceguide.thecollector.com.au/ngg_tag/football/nggallery/page/3

The words at the bottom say "The Gordon Homes Ladies' Auxiliary"

Attachments

• IMG_20200529_101545.jpg
    IMG_20200529_101545.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 166
Has anyone seen any designs for the lions 2020 indigenous guernsey?

I saw that Allen Christensen has designed it and the Lions Shop have confirmed we’ll wear one this year, I’m interested to see what it looks like.

Has anyone seen any designs for the lions 2020 indigenous guernsey?

I saw that Allen Christensen has designed it and the Lions Shop have confirmed we’ll wear one this year, I’m interested to see what it looks like.
He has his work cut out for him after last years.
It was the best one yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering how much an original bears drizabone full length jacket would be worth? perfect cond, may have one tucked away!!
Only made for one year and only players, club doc, physio and head trainer got one!

Do you still have this?

Bit late to the party here, I have obtained an 01 and 02 jersey and looking for the 03 to eventually frame together. If anyone has the 03 jersey and are looking to sell I am interested. I am also looking for team photos from each year and any other memorabilia I am interested in if you are looking to sell.

Hi all, I've put this beaut up for sale on the other thread if anyone's interested:

IMG_0722.jpg

Any idea what this would be worth guys? Obviously what someone is willing to pay for it but just interested in a rough idea as not really into this kind of thing so have no idea. Thanks in advance! IMG_7067.jpg IMG_7066.jpg

Signed mounted Sherrin with the 3 Brownlow medalists signatures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back