Prediction What Number will GAJ wear at the Cattery in 2018?

What number will GAJ wear in 2018

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this is an appropriate thread:

One of the last lockers from the former Brownlow Stand has gone on sale and it could cause quite a stir.

Fresh on the back of Gary Ablett Jnr’s return to the Cats, the locker of the number he made famous in 192 games will be sold with all funds raised going to the Geelong Cats Foundation supporting the club’s work in the community and heritage areas.

With young gun Cameron Guthrie the last owner of the locker and well on the way to making his own history, Cats fans now have the opportunity to own a piece of club memorabilia that is nearly impossible to come by.

http://m.geelongcats.com.au/news/2017-10-26/locker-29-to-be-auctioned-for-foundation

There's a link in the linked story for those who want to place a bid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May have already been brought up, and danger may have started it !?!? I wonder if ga'j will choose his old nbr he wore at the falcons.....i like it!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If he went with 0 it would reflect his hairdo. (A bald Tasmanian would be OK with 00.)

Leave the guys with flesh tone hair alone Buddy!!!!

When do the numbers get assigned anyway? After the draft maybe.
The obvious comparison is Danger - his trade was made on October 12 and his number reveal was October 22.

I think we'll know Ablett's number before the draft - but at the moment he is probably more focused on family issues compared with confirming his number

The obvious comparison is Danger - his trade was made on October 12 and his number reveal was October 22.

I think we'll know Ablett's number before the draft - but at the moment he is probably more focused on family issues compared with confirming his number
At the moment he is on a basketball tour in the states.

Any jumper reveal will happen when he is home and actually has some media done with the club

That could net 5 figures...
GO Catters
I can remember when they auctioned the previous lockers back in 1998 or so.
I thought they were over priced and I couldn't work out what I'd do with one anyway.

Some only went for a couple of hundred. Snr's went for about 2k.
And you've got to think of the names that were on that locker.
It was bloody old.

Back