List Mgmt. What numbers should we give JKel & Dusty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we're now at the point where we need to get serious. So has anybody given any thought to which numbers we could allocated to these guys? #4 obviously is taken for Dusty so consideration required on alternatives. Did Phil Kelly play with the number 6? Even chance that might be available which would be a nice touch.

Think we're now at the point where we need to get serious. So has anybody given any thought to which numbers we could allocated to these guys? #4 obviously is taken for Dusty so consideration required on alternatives. Did Phil Kelly play with the number 6? Even chance that might be available which would be a nice touch.

Phil Kelly wore number 14. Could be a few low numbers available next season. 1,9,12 come to mind.

Phil Kelly wore number 14. Could be a few low numbers available next season. 1,9,12 come to mind.

Hmm.

I like 1 for Dusty then. Perhaps worth nudging Dumont onto another number. Sorted.

Give Dusty #91 given he had the worst hairdo in sport since Dennis Rodman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. This man knows what's up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 for Josh as it represents what pick he will go in the pre season draft

0 for our Dusty as it represents what we had to give up for him, if 0 is not allowed then maybe 80 for Richmonds last relevant year

Tops.

Don't know about you guys but I'm getting my prep work in for the mother of all middle fingers to the AFL world when we pull this off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back