Oppo Camp What opposition scenarios do you want to see in 2021?

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Geelong and West Coast to finish on the same points but separated by percentage to finish 9th and 10th.

St Kilda to finish 8th, Footscray to finish 17th and Carlton to win the wooden spoon.

Essendon to carry on their merry way and miss the finals yet again...

Id like to see West Coast finish top 2, make the Grand Final, and then lose to us at the glorious MCG.

Not sure Bigfooty servers could deal with that though

They'd need to finish top....So they could claim they 'earned' a home GF.

Especially if they beat us in a home QF week 1 😍🤤

This would be the cream on top.

I don't think our salt thread could handle it.

Last edited:

DeLaCon

All Australian
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Geelong to finish 7th next season giving us a better draft pick. Essendon to miss the eight. Carlton to miss the eight. Collingwood to miss the eight. Richmond to make it 4 flags in 5 years with victory over West Coast in the grand final.

May 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
We all have a least liked club or sometimes a player we just cannot abide under any circumstances (looking at Stevie Baker from StKilda ... nasty piece of work ). For me, my nemesis club was Collingwood for most of my life but of late I have been less fond of the AFL's love child GWS ... AFL shot themselves in the foot when in their anger at Sydney for spiriting away Buddy they pulled the COLA on BOTH the Sydney clubs. Considering it seems GWS had Dusty signed and someone nameless at the top from GWS pulled the deal GWS has also done a pretty good job of shooting themselves in the foot (much to our relief). GWS finishing ninth in 2021 will be sufficient to appease my petulant side.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Id like to see West Coast finish top 2, make the Grand Final, and then lose to us at the glorious MCG.

Not sure Bigfooty servers could deal with that though
This is exactly my blue ribbon scenario.

Like Adelaide, GWS and hopefully Geelong, send them to the cellar the following year as they push their ageing squads to the max and come up short against a bunch or roleplayers. Lol

- Eagles to beat Tigers in QF at Optus
- Tigers to beat Port in SF
- Tigers to beat Cats in PF
- Tigers to beat Eagles at the G in the GF

The salt

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
- Eagles to beat Tigers in QF at Optus
- Tigers to beat Port in SF
- Tigers to beat Cats in PF
- Tigers to beat Eagles at the G in the GF

The salt

Although nothing against Port, any chance we can knock off the Pies in the SF? Preferably after they've beaten us in the home and away and are riding high from a big EF win.

Although nothing against Port, any chance we can knock off the Pies in the SF? Preferably after they've beaten us in the home and away and are riding high from a big EF win.

Should have added pies miss finals along with dons and blues

Soberian Tiger

Borat's cousin twice removed from village
Jul 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Pies miss finals?

Even better is if we knock them out in them!
Unlikely to meet the Pies in a final even if they somehow make the eight.

They're finals cellar-dwellers at best.

And re-locate to Tassie
White Kid Computer Thumbs Up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Back