What other BF boards do you frequent?

Remove this Banner Ad

I only really post here and the Port board. The odd post in the Bay and the Main. I don't even know about some of the other boards being mentioned...one day I hope to do a bit of exploring. I wouldn't even post here except Spook I think it was explained to me that this wasn't another super dreamtime coach point fantasy thing and was just a bunch of flogs. Suited me. I'm a flog, but a Port flog first and foremost, but I don't like bringing Port here...here we are all equal and there is no Crow flog or Collingwood flog...there are just flogs. Equal flogs

I only really post here and the Port board. The odd post in the Bay and the Main. I don't even know about some of the other boards being mentioned...one day I hope to do a bit of exploring. I wouldn't even post here except Spook I think it was explained to me that this wasn't another super dreamtime coach point fantasy thing and was just a bunch of flogs. Suited me. I'm a flog, but a Port flog first and foremost, but I don't like bringing Port here...here we are all equal and there is no Crow flog or Collingwood flog...there are just flogs. Equal flogs
I'm not a flog.

Started off almost exclusively on the Richmond board, occasional visits to the Association Football board, same blokes all the time arguing crap. fumbler got me into the SFA, blame him, and now I'm about 90% here, a bit on the Richmond Board and the Books sub-board, checked out the Bay and posted heavily in the "Villains who are better than James Hird" thread, some funny s**t in there and spent some time on the HTB reading everyone ripping into Essendon.

Pop my head into the flogs (tigs) board to post every now and then. The bay is a bit of a laugh. A couple of the music boards sometimes.

It's 90% SFA though. There is an absence of dickheads here which is nice.

Pop my head into the flogs (tigs) board to post every now and then. The bay is a bit of a laugh. A couple of the music boards sometimes.

It's 90% SFA though. There is an absence of dickheads here which is nice.

how many pages deep was this 5 year old thread?

how many pages deep was this 5 year old thread?
That's gotta be pretty close to the back page looking at the date.

Since I'm here, I started my BF time at FJGD and then landed here. I rarely venture into club land because it's too bloody hard to keep up with conversations.

I used to be exclusively a Richmond board poster, until I joined the SFA (the Tiges board was a toxic mess late ‘16, I would have quit BF altogether if not for the Sweet FA).
I now mod the Tiges board as well as this one. I’m also a GD board regular (Mostly the song contest as the rest of the board is mostly drop kicks and incels)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back