Remove this Banner Ad

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
Anything from no beer left,your wife screwing next doors, lost your wallet or bashed by pygmies. We all need a release valve.
Express it here and rejoice in the fact you are not alone with your s**t week.

Apart from the obvious.
I'll kick it off, a mate got a fine last week for doing 43 in a 40 zone 4 am in the morning, roadworks, no-one around.

When I saw that the person who did the Shooting at the yoga bar in the US did it for the sake of doing it, posting on social media before that without gun control nothing will change and after mass shootings all that happens is the usual thoughts and prayers.

Source

When I saw that the person who did the Shooting at the yoga bar in the US did it for the sake of doing it, posting on social media before that without gun control nothing will change and after mass shootings all that happens is the usual thoughts and prayers.

Source

Was just talking about this with students in class.

Imagine if that nut in Bourke st had had a gun..

A Chinese beauty dressed up on cup day chatted me up in the city and I wasn't in the mood to let her ride the white dragon.

Then later an older Caucasian broad all dressed up from Melbourne over for cup day with family. Stood over me in the tram constantly moving her long exposed legs trying to get my attention. You could taste her hormones in the air The security gaurd on train saw what she was doing and tried chatting her up. It was funny he was interested in her, she interested in me and me in nobody and we all went home alone.

Then going from tram to bus just before dusk a white girl.dressed up and smoking coming my way stopped and leaned against the wall put her Leg out and head up smoking in that type of attitude and blew smoke on me as I walked past

I just wasn't in the mood

The Chinese chick got real close and definitely from northern cHina as her body was top shelf. She made sure I saw that with how close she got. Her friend was hot as well

Hate having male pmt on days like cup day where the city is full of agression horny women.

Parking fines

You know the w***ers are laughing while watching you park the car in an unmarked zone

P.S it was marked... I just didn't see it

Last edited:
Parking fines

You know the w***ers are laughing while watching you park the car in an unmarked zone

P.S it was marked... I just didn't see it

When I was working in the city this year there was a lane with two hour parking and a 15 minute loading zone. Staff clients and other business owners constantly getting tickets. So I started watching for the inspectors. When they left the lane I would go wipe off his chalk marks this achieved many things. The inspectors are told where to concentrate based on where the most tickets are handed out. They're revenue raising and ordered to get as much bang for thier buck as they can. The less tickets they get the less they go back. When others realised what I was doing and the method to my madness they joined in.

And it worked. After about a month we hardly saw them again. They were losing money spending time in that lane so kept away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was working in the city this year there was a lane with two hour parking and a 15 minute loading zone. Staff clients and other business owners constantly getting tickets. So I started watching for the inspectors. When they left the lane I would go wipe off his chalk marks this achieved many things. The inspectors are told where to concentrate based on where the most tickets are handed out. They're revenue raising and ordered to get as much bang for thier buck as they can. The less tickets they get the less they go back. When others realised what I was doing and the method to my madness they joined in.

And it worked. After about a month we hardly saw them again. They were losing money spending time in that lane so kept away
A worthy movement that could be expanded to greater heights, you need to look into it. That would piss a lot of people off every week.
Clean up Australia was a brilliant concept, yours is better. Maybe call it 'Baulk the Chalk'.

There's a roundabout near my house that once you come off it it's a 60km zone for no more than 100 metres before it changes into an 80 zone. People will often speed up once they exit the roundabout, anticipating the 80km zone. The police will often sit there catching people out. Blatant revenue raising. Pisses me off, especially considering the other issues in town that they just turn a blind eye to.

So, get a call from the surgeon. Problem with the latest abdominal scan.

No, the bowel cancer has not come back.
No, it is not an impact from the chemo drugs that tried to kill me.
Yes, we have to operate this week or it may kill you.

A little pissed off, but expected it.

Ooh, robot surgery. Interesting. Thinking:

7C946956-BE8E-42EC-B057-9A50176622C7.jpeg

Actually a Da Vinci Surgical Robot. Scary looking.

Pissed off point1. Wheeled into a shared room, 4 beds. All others empty.

Pissed off Points 2 - 497. At some stage in my drug haze they wheel someone else in. A millennial.

Soon it begins. 2 hours or so, “i’m Bored.” Can I have my phone, tablet and laptop. I can’t find the plug. Where are my really expensive earphones.

I want to get up — nurse: Dr days you have to have bed rest or it will damage the surgery. But I want to get up, I’m bored x 12

I want to get up, no. I need to go to the toilet. Use the bottle. I want to go to the toilet. You are attached to various tubes so use the bottle x12

I know, because I am bored, can I get my girlfriend to bring in my Xbox and attach it to this monitor (the one they use to record all the medical info). Don’t think so, and the noise will disturb other patients. I will use my really expensive headphones. Managing nurse says NO.

I’m bored, can I have some sleeping pills. Do you have prescribed sleeping pills. No but i’m Bored and want to go to sleep. Okay, Dr says you can have this. I don’t want it now, maybe later.

Where’s my sleeping pills? You said you wanted it later, have it now.

Maybe I will escape from hospital. My father did. X 12

Can I have medical marijuana? No. X12. What if my girlfriend brings in my marijuana? No, it is illegal.

Can I have a sleeping tablet? You have already taken it. But I’m still awake.

The next morning they moved me to a private room. I slept.

Oh, this is true.

The amount of times news shows are showing the F3 'missile car' footage in a 30 sec. report.

Good old Australian court system gives yet another import bail. What part of needles in strawberries have I missed.

So, get a call from the surgeon. Problem with the latest abdominal scan.

No, the bowel cancer has not come back.
No, it is not an impact from the chemo drugs that tried to kill me.
Yes, we have to operate this week or it may kill you.

A little pissed off, but expected it.

Ooh, robot surgery. Interesting. Thinking:

View attachment 584583

Actually a Da Vinci Surgical Robot. Scary looking.

Pissed off point1. Wheeled into a shared room, 4 beds. All others empty.

Pissed off Points 2 - 497. At some stage in my drug haze they wheel someone else in. A millennial.

Soon it begins. 2 hours or so, “i’m Bored.” Can I have my phone, tablet and laptop. I can’t find the plug. Where are my really expensive earphones.

I want to get up — nurse: Dr days you have to have bed rest or it will damage the surgery. But I want to get up, I’m bored x 12

I want to get up, no. I need to go to the toilet. Use the bottle. I want to go to the toilet. You are attached to various tubes so use the bottle x12

I know, because I am bored, can I get my girlfriend to bring in my Xbox and attach it to this monitor (the one they use to record all the medical info). Don’t think so, and the noise will disturb other patients. I will use my really expensive headphones. Managing nurse says NO.

I’m bored, can I have some sleeping pills. Do you have prescribed sleeping pills. No but i’m Bored and want to go to sleep. Okay, Dr says you can have this. I don’t want it now, maybe later.

Where’s my sleeping pills? You said you wanted it later, have it now.

Maybe I will escape from hospital. My father did. X 12

Can I have medical marijuana? No. X12. What if my girlfriend brings in my marijuana? No, it is illegal.

Can I have a sleeping tablet? You have already taken it. But I’m still awake.

The next morning they moved me to a private room. I slept.

Oh, this is true.

Cannot like this post enough... all too familiar

The fact that politicians treat the average Australian [Sorry us and all the invited] as nuff nuffs.

the amount of political vitriol that I've had to endure on tv, media, radio, social media.

just * off already...

The state of Australian cricket, ( mens ).
The Project.
The Election.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back