What pissed me off this week ?

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
1. The sports media's obsession with getting at least one coach sacked per season, obviously it's Buckley's turn.
2. The price fluctuations in fuel prices.
3. Weekdays.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Drove to Bundy today as I needed something from the big green shed thought I would throw in some Coles and Aldi and stop off ofr a bit of Thai

Its Labour Day in QLd everything was closed...only fast food, petrol and a little IGA were open

I dont remember everything closing on Labour Day in Melb ???
This was like Xmas Day or Good Friday closed

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Drove to Bundy today as I needed something from the big green shed thought I would throw in some Coles and Aldi and stop off ofr a bit of Thai

Its Labour Day in QLd everything was closed...only fast food, petrol and a little IGA were open

I dont remember everything closing on Labour Day in Melb ???
This was like Xmas Day or Good Friday closed
yeh its quite crazy how much is closed up here

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
dropped a small container of cream from fridge, but looks like it was a ******* catering sized one.
s**t went everywhere, both splashed inside fridge on bottom draws, and then a big pile on the floorboards, and under the fridge. took forever to clean up every last drop.
and then after washing the towels and sponges they still stink, will just throw them away i think

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I looked at Aldi's website to see if they are open and it said that they were so I went there and they were closed.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
I looked at Aldi's website to see if they are open and it said that they were so I went there and they were closed.
me too yesterday and Coles just assumed Bunnings never closed except Xmas day and Good Friday then drove 3 hour round trip to Bundy that I will need to do again tomorrow
atleast had some Guzman y Gomez and used my Qld ronna App

will have Thai tomorrow

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
I didn't even realise it was a public holiday until yesterday, went to do some shopping at Coles, thought it would be open and the whole shopping centre was shut except for Grilled which is right next to the front door, walked up to the automatic doors and nearly walked into them, some sitting at Grilled were quite amused by my befuddled look.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Don't most towns close up on any public holiday?
Depends on the nationality of the owners. I live in country victoria and most open every day regardless. Good for the locals.
You're correct, most do, some open for an hour or two.

IKE TURNER

Club Legend
Dec 20, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Sydney
The big Nigerian basketballer, complaining about diversity in a photo which had an indigenous guy and a disabled person in it and stabbing Australia in the back after we probably paid for everything to keep her playing basketball and then finding out it's all about underwear

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
The big Nigerian basketballer, complaining about diversity in a photo which had an indigenous guy and a disabled person in it and stabbing Australia in the back after we probably paid for everything to keep her playing basketball and then finding out it's all about underwear

You mean the big Australian basketballer I assume? I'm no fan of hers but at least be accurate

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Surrrprise surrrrrprise surrrrrrprise, now we have the Indian strain of covid. Australia, the worlds little office bin.

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
The loud coffee stirrer in my office still pisses me off.
How do you stir coffee loudly? Especially to the point it pisses people off? I will jump back a few pages to see if I can find the original post about this as it had me very intrigued.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
How do you stir coffee loudly? Especially to the point it pisses people off? I will jump back a few pages to see if I can find the original post about this as it had me very intrigued.

The campaigner I think holds the spoon really loosely and let’s it flatter against the sides of the mug, also does it really fast and for a long time, well after the sugar is stirred in. I hope you never have to put up with it!

Back