Cold Sober

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
Thread starter #27
How does an election piss you off?
79099 posts and your asking what pisses me off about elections. What part of media saturation showing us the childish behavior of the egotistical clowns that run our states and country have you missed for one.
What part of we get fined for not voting for above mentioned circus performers have you missed for two.
What part of elections that piss everyone else off have bypassed you.
PS. please explain.

Cold Sober

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Thread starter #29
That Mundine got paid for THAT EFFORT.
The many women on television now sporting 'Blowfish Lips'.
Seeing the first of 1000 ads for ' jungle get me outta here' we will suffer thru over the next month or so.

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
AFL Club
Geelong
79099 posts and your asking what pisses me off about elections. What part of media saturation showing us the childish behavior of the egotistical clowns that run our states and country have you missed for one.
What part of we get fined for not voting for above mentioned circus performers have you missed for two.
What part of elections that piss everyone else off have bypassed you.
PS. please explain.
campaigners that bitch about something that people have fought bled and died for over centuries.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
That Mundine got paid for THAT EFFORT.
The many women on television now sporting 'Blowfish Lips'.
Seeing the first of 1000 ads for ' jungle get me outta here' we will suffer thru over the next month or so.
Turn the Telly off brah.

Read a book instead....You'll become far less edgy & way more tolerant.

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A Chinese beauty dressed up on cup day chatted me up in the city and I wasn't in the mood to let her ride the white dragon.

Then later an older Caucasian broad all dressed up from Melbourne over for cup day with family. Stood over me in the tram constantly moving her long exposed legs trying to get my attention. You could taste her hormones in the air The security gaurd on train saw what she was doing and tried chatting her up. It was funny he was interested in her, she interested in me and me in nobody and we all went home alone.

Then going from tram to bus just before dusk a white girl.dressed up and smoking coming my way stopped and leaned against the wall put her Leg out and head up smoking in that type of attitude and blew smoke on me as I walked past

I just wasn't in the mood

The Chinese chick got real close and definitely from northern cHina as her body was top shelf. She made sure I saw that with how close she got. Her friend was hot as well

Hate having male pmt on days like cup day where the city is full of agression horny women.
Bullshitters on the internet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cold Sober

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Thread starter #37
Kholi, spoilt little rich kid.
Mundine, great case for euthanasia.
Doss, won at 20/1. Shit of a thing.
Santa Clause, missed me again.

Cold Sober

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Thread starter #38
Damien Fleming, ' Corridor of Carnage ' 'Aisle of Anarchy' ' Hallway of Horror ' the mans an idiot.

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Thread starter #41
Kyrgios and Tomic , who the **** do they think they are. For me it's a case of cane toad 1 and cane toad 2. Play tennis, maybe even try to win one.

Top Bottom