Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
How does an election piss you off?
79099 posts and your asking what pisses me off about elections. What part of media saturation showing us the childish behavior of the egotistical clowns that run our states and country have you missed for one.
What part of we get fined for not voting for above mentioned circus performers have you missed for two.
What part of elections that piss everyone else off have bypassed you.
PS. please explain.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
That Mundine got paid for THAT EFFORT.
The many women on television now sporting 'Blowfish Lips'.
Seeing the first of 1000 ads for ' jungle get me outta here' we will suffer thru over the next month or so.

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
79099 posts and your asking what pisses me off about elections. What part of media saturation showing us the childish behavior of the egotistical clowns that run our states and country have you missed for one.
What part of we get fined for not voting for above mentioned circus performers have you missed for two.
What part of elections that piss everyone else off have bypassed you.
PS. please explain.
campaigners that bitch about something that people have fought bled and died for over centuries.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Free to air TV tonight, surely they're taking the piss

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
That Mundine got paid for THAT EFFORT.
The many women on television now sporting 'Blowfish Lips'.
Seeing the first of 1000 ads for ' jungle get me outta here' we will suffer thru over the next month or so.

Turn the Telly off brah.

Read a book instead....You'll become far less edgy & way more tolerant.

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A Chinese beauty dressed up on cup day chatted me up in the city and I wasn't in the mood to let her ride the white dragon.

Then later an older Caucasian broad all dressed up from Melbourne over for cup day with family. Stood over me in the tram constantly moving her long exposed legs trying to get my attention. You could taste her hormones in the air The security gaurd on train saw what she was doing and tried chatting her up. It was funny he was interested in her, she interested in me and me in nobody and we all went home alone.

Then going from tram to bus just before dusk a white girl.dressed up and smoking coming my way stopped and leaned against the wall put her Leg out and head up smoking in that type of attitude and blew smoke on me as I walked past

I just wasn't in the mood

The Chinese chick got real close and definitely from northern cHina as her body was top shelf. She made sure I saw that with how close she got. Her friend was hot as well

Hate having male pmt on days like cup day where the city is full of agression horny women.
Bullshitters on the internet.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Kholi, spoilt little rich kid.
Mundine, great case for euthanasia.
Doss, won at 20/1. s**t of a thing.
Santa Clause, missed me again.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Damien Fleming, ' Corridor of Carnage ' 'Aisle of Anarchy' ' Hallway of Horror ' the mans an idiot.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Channel 7 advertise summer of cricket, what a ******* joke.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Kyrgios and Tomic , who the * do they think they are. For me it's a case of cane toad 1 and cane toad 2. Play tennis, maybe even try to win one.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
The nit picking antics of the PC brigade and their toffee nosed Grammar Policing mates. * off and get lives.
Is there any way we can get ch.7 to put a stop to the crap that flows from Damien Fleming. 'Hallway of Hell', 'Corridor of Carnage', I wish he would put his head up his 'Aisle of Anus'.

RelaxMax

Who... moi?
10k Posts LL Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal Harry Potter Fan
Oct 1, 2015
a long way from the top
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The nit picking antics of the PC brigade and their toffee nosed Grammar Policing mates. **** off and get lives.
Is there any way we can get ch.7 to put a stop to the crap that flows from Damien Fleming. 'Hallway of Hell', 'Corridor of Carnage', I wish he would put his head up his 'Aisle of Anus'.

right next to the poo tickets

Fabab

Premiership Player
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I’m pissed off my well used kindle has packed in ,it won’t charge . A sad day it’s been everywhere with me.

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
The traffic in Melbourne. Sure there's more people but drivers thermselves are so much worse and distracted than 10 years ago.

It seems everyone knocks off 10-30km thesedays. Talking to other people in the car or on their ******* phones. Absolutely ****ed and shouldn't have a license.

On the Monash the other day were 3 ******s in Ford Rangers all driving in a line together in all 3 lanes. These people are so unattentive and not one realizes the 3 of them are obstructing the entire freeway for kilometers and kilometers

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
The traffic in Melbourne. Sure there's more people but drivers thermselves are so much worse and distracted than 10 years ago.

It seems everyone knocks off 10-30km thesedays. Talking to other people in the car or on their ******* phones. Absolutely ****** and shouldn't have a license.

On the Monash the other day were 3 ******s in Ford Rangers all driving in a line together in all 3 lanes. These people are so unattentive and not one realizes the 3 of them are obstructing the entire freeway for kilometers and kilometers
That's Victorian drivers for ya.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Back