What pissed me off this week ?

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
Hey, I've been suspended yet again by yet another racist, but what the *, I'm back.
1. The Big Show on fire again, loses the certain win with his normal big head small brain performance.
2. AFLX would have to win worst ever Aussie attempt at overseas promotion ever staged.
3. The public are being bashed and robbed daily and it's ignored by police, boot on the other foot now the police are screaming blue murder, welcome to the real world.

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
A Chinese beauty dressed up on cup day chatted me up in the city and I wasn't in the mood to let her ride the white dragon.

Then later an older Caucasian broad all dressed up from Melbourne over for cup day with family. Stood over me in the tram constantly moving her long exposed legs trying to get my attention. You could taste her hormones in the air The security gaurd on train saw what she was doing and tried chatting her up. It was funny he was interested in her, she interested in me and me in nobody and we all went home alone.

Then going from tram to bus just before dusk a white girl.dressed up and smoking coming my way stopped and leaned against the wall put her Leg out and head up smoking in that type of attitude and blew smoke on me as I walked past

I just wasn't in the mood

The Chinese chick got real close and definitely from northern cHina as her body was top shelf. She made sure I saw that with how close she got. Her friend was hot as well

Hate having male pmt on days like cup day where the city is full of agression horny women.
You must be really good looking. And also, to miss out on 3 opportunities means you’re a good looking fool. If you’re not in the mood, get in the mood!

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
When I was working in the city this year there was a lane with two hour parking and a 15 minute loading zone. Staff clients and other business owners constantly getting tickets. So I started watching for the inspectors. When they left the lane I would go wipe off his chalk marks this achieved many things. The inspectors are told where to concentrate based on where the most tickets are handed out. They're revenue raising and ordered to get as much bang for thier buck as they can. The less tickets they get the less they go back. When others realised what I was doing and the method to my madness they joined in.

And it worked. After about a month we hardly saw them again. They were losing money spending time in that lane so kept away
Strong work. I love it. Unfortunately I don’t have the time to do it but I am glad that’s what you’re doing with yours.

Last year (I know the thread says this week but what the hell), I was pulled up on Burke Rd Camberwell. I parked my car and walked to the machine to buy my ticket. About 20-30 metres. When I looked up I saw an inspector putting a ticket on my car. I yelled that I was getting a ticket, she ignored me, I said ‘STOP, I AM BUYING A TICKET’. She ignored me. I followed her and got in her face and asked why she did what she did? She ignored me. I followed her further and she finally said she was reporting me for ‘abuse’.

I went straight down to my council offices and caused an almighty scene. Long story short, I ended up writing in to the local MP who got involved and he assisted me in lodging an official complaint by which I eventually had the fine retracted.

I am not sure what happened to the inspector, but I received (8 months later) an official apology. My concern is that these people take the law into their own hands, and if people like me don’t get heated then they just cop it. I’ve heard this happening before, because once the ticket is issued it can’t be retracted. And then and there they get one step closer to their quota.

Perth gal

Premiership Player
Oct 19, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Strong work. I love it. Unfortunately I don’t have the time to do it but I am glad that’s what you’re doing with yours.

Last year (I know the thread says this week but what the hell), I was pulled up on Burke Rd Camberwell. I parked my car and walked to the machine to buy my ticket. About 20-30 metres. When I looked up I saw an inspector putting a ticket on my car. I yelled that I was getting a ticket, she ignored me, I said ‘STOP, I AM BUYING A TICKET’. She ignored me. I followed her and got in her face and asked why she did what she did? She ignored me. I followed her further and she finally said she was reporting me for ‘abuse’.

I went straight down to my council offices and caused an almighty scene. Long story short, I ended up writing in to the local MP who got involved and he assisted me in lodging an official complaint by which I eventually had the fine retracted.

I am not sure what happened to the inspector, but I received (8 months later) an official apology. My concern is that these people take the law into their own hands, and if people like me don’t get heated then they just cop it. I’ve heard this happening before, because once the ticket is issued it can’t be retracted. And then and there they get one step closer to their quota.
Wow what a horrible lady.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Unless I can't do sums, 328 mil. for abused women in Australia means my wife is worth roughly 15 million, where do we apply.
Medias obsession with trying to prove every second convicted murderer is innocent via so called new evidence while failing to mention existing evidence.
Speed cameras and government revenue raisers who some people call police. I was brought up to believe people who hid behind trees were up to no good.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Had a good red faced,spittle and arm waving and the incidental chest bump with the neighbour.
Basically told him he was troglodyte. (he has damaged lots of trees with his back hoe and scraped away 10 years of my mulch and topsoil)
Told him my favourite quote "Society grows great when old men plant trees whos shade they shall never sit under.",
Explained to him the theory of permaculture and the importance of trees in soil creation and fertility,also pointed out the impossibility of obtaining a sea view in the North Westerly direction,when the neighbour on the 2 block adjacent build their Macmansions and that trees werent his enemy.

He took it on board we agreed to disagree and as I left he said thanks (out of instinct)
I replied yeh OK.
Im dealing with a LOMBARD developer who owns a backhoe and a hatred of trees a love of big houses and suburban shrub gardens

First time we met I told him I was going to beat the s**t out of him ,he got over that and we have been OK(mateyish) for over a decade ( he tore down 5 giant gum trees 2 on my block and 3 on the bit of council land that separates our properties)
I personally fined him to replace the trees (he paid),still replacing 100 year old trees with 15 year old trees is no compensation

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
source some drugs, throw over his fence, call cops and say you think your neighbour is a dealer, post back here
The problem is no fence
We have a 4 metre council land buffer between us I want it to be a thick green jungle so I never see him again,he wants a knee high clipped hedge to be able to talk to me and look into my nice garden
To put a fence up would mean he gifts me 4 metres of land to put a jungle on and visa versa if I put a fence up

Im just going to plant up a whole lot more trees on that side inside my block
If he gives me the shits I will plant a race horse tree in front of his windows on my block

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
The problem is no fence
We have a 4 metre council land buffer between us I want it to be a thick green jungle so I never see him again,he wants a knee high clipped hedge to be able to talk to me and look into my nice garden
To put a fence up would mean he gifts me 4 metres of land to put a jungle on and visa versa if I put a fence up

Im just going to plant up a whole lot more trees on that side inside my block
hmmm, maybe do some fast growing bamboo or something so you don't lose too much of your own space?

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
6-6-6, not for the rule but for the amount of times commentators use it, it seems to be the new 'moving forwards' it word of the month.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
When you invite someone to join your supercoach league then realize they inquired to join in 2007.
The woes of McCartin and Roberton at StKilda
Terrorism

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
When you have even Lyle Shelton you know it must have been bad Fraser.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Once again the media. They post 'THE PICTURE' knowing damn well it would create comment by one and all, then state it was to show the athletic ability's of women footballers, * off.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
1. Dermott Brereton, I find it impossible so much s**t can pour from one persons mouth in the space of a game.
2. Umpiring was bad enough in round 1, then they dish up round 2. Attention seeking garden gnomes.
3. Caroline Wilson would make a good bed buddy for Dermie, they could share s**t kisses.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
1. Dermott Brereton, I find it impossible so much s**t can pour from one persons mouth in the space of a game.
2. Umpiring was bad enough in round 1, then they dish up round 2. Attention seeking garden gnomes.
3. Caroline Wilson would make a good bed buddy for Dermie, they could share s**t kisses.

Can't argue with 1 & 2.....Caro would be too much woman for Derm in the sack though.

Reynolds Number

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
I will just enjoy my weekend bus trips into the countryside without checking up on footy scores via social media from now on.

Back