Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

any prices for these guernseys or are they all gone?

is that motlop bib the one with the big logo on the front?

just had a vintage find from my younger days, found an old book from the early 80s with several autographs in it.

23918598781_df19d16da3.jpg

23892965752_ec49b5fde5.jpg

23374660043_1b62892c2a.jpg

23918979401_288527be2a.jpg

and the cover of the random autograph book is black white and teal....

23893297612_b25e99fb6b.jpg

So a lady at work who isn't really a footy fan but who I get along well with (who unfortunately had her father pass away last year) gives me a call not long ago and says she has found some of her dads old Port stuff and as she knew I was a passionate Port fan asked me if I would be interested in some of it.

She said its just books and stuff but that he had told her to make sure she gave the items to someone that would enjoy them.

I had nearly forgotten about it (as you do) when called today and said don't forget to pop over to her office to grab them.

I pop over and she hands them to me. Whoa, winner winner chicken dinner.

A bit of a treasure trove. Amongst it was the 2004 premiership souvenir book, football budgets, Footy records and some other magazines I hadn't seen in many a year.

I then turned over a book that had a black back cover and wondered what it was, well you could have knocked me down with a feather. It was 100 years with the Magpies by Big Bob.

I have Dynasty and some other stuff like the premiership beer etc and I know there are people out there that have the book and I had heard about it but never seen it. So have given it to the boy to read and then its going straight to the pool room.

So a lady at work who isn't really a footy fan but who I get along well with (who unfortunately had her father pass away last year) gives me a call not long ago and says she has found some of her dads old Port stuff and as she knew I was a passionate Port fan asked me if I would be interested in some of it.

She said its just books and stuff but that he had told her to make sure she gave the items to someone that would enjoy them.

I had nearly forgotten about it (as you do) when called today and said don't forget to pop over to her office to grab them.

I pop over and she hands them to me. Whoa, winner winner chicken dinner.

A bit of a treasure trove. Amongst it was the 2004 premiership souvenir book, football budgets, Footy records and some other magazines I hadn't seen in many a year.

I then turned over a book that had a black back cover and wondered what it was, well you could have knocked me down with a feather. It was 100 years with the Magpies by Big Bob.

I have Dynasty and some other stuff like the premiership beer etc and I know there are people out there that have the book and I had heard about it but never seen it. So have given it to the boy to read and then its going straight to the pool room.
Did you bang her?

100 years with the Magpies is a great read, well done

Does anyone have any vintage footy cards?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty random purchase yesterday. Now, either this is (relatively) new merch. Or the die-hard Crows gift shop owner has been hiding these out back for the past eleven-and-a-bit years...

IMG_2250.JPG

Pretty random purchase yesterday. Now, either this is (relatively) new merch. Or the die-hard Crows gift shop owner has been hiding these out back for the past eleven-and-a-bit years...

View attachment 220837

Had that exact same cup since 2004 until the handle completely fell off last year and the whole thing smashed.

View attachment 220837
Had that exact same cup since 2004 until the handle completely fell off last year and the whole thing smashed.
Still got mine from 2004 although it's pretty faded now. You can make out the cup, logo and words.

You should have an UNT mug.

You really should.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back