Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi, looking to get an idea of what people would pay for this. Suffering a cash crunch ATM and will sell my pride and joy if offered enough. 2003 Heritage Guernsey (vs Carlton 2003, the first time we wore in the AFL). Signed by Shaun Burgyone, along with all players and Choco's signature around the guernsey. Would rather sell to someone here, if enough interest firstly, then to some random.

View attachment 302212

Shaun's signature:

View attachment 302215

Choco's signature:

View attachment 302214
How much you looking at mate?

Hi, looking to get an idea of what people would pay for this. Suffering a cash crunch ATM and will sell my pride and joy if offered enough. 2003 Heritage Guernsey (vs Carlton 2003, the first time we wore in the AFL). Signed by Shaun Burgyone, along with all players and Choco's signature around the guernsey. Would rather sell to someone here, if enough interest firstly, then to some random.

View attachment 302212

Shaun's signature:

View attachment 302215

Choco's signature:

View attachment 302214
Is this still for sale mate?

Is this still for sale mate?
Not right now, as over immediate cash shortfall, but things are 'up in the air' for how my finances may be next year, so may need to offload around early next year. I hope not, but sometimes life happens (/end vaguely mysterious pointless backstory).

A mate of mine will be selling this guernsey soon.... Signed by Byron Pickett. Amongst a heap of other stuff. Much cheaper than that I can assure you.

He has a SA State of Origin guernsey also from the last game signed by coach and captain.... As well as the Record for that game. And a Ted Whitten autograph.

He's trying to value it as we speak..

Also has the 1914 Heritage guernsey framed which the club released, 1997 away guernsey signed and framed, Ice Cream vendor clash guernsey signed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he get his 1914 one valued I'd be interested to know doe how much. Mine is a signed guernsey one (which that appears not to be), but should give a starting point.

The prison bar one ??

It is signed... I have one too. Didn't we pay over $1500 for it ??

All of them are signed.

2004 Magenta heritage signed by Pickett.
1997 away - whole team
1914 PB heritage - whole team
2009 Ice cream clash - whole team

The prison bar one ??

It is signed... I have one too. Didn't we pay over $1500 for it ??

All of them are signed.

2004 Magenta heritage signed by Pickett.
1997 away - whole team
1914 PB heritage - whole team
2009 Ice cream clash - whole team
Nah I mean it doesn't look like the guernsey itself is signed. Mines a #8 signed by SB, as well as all the team signatures around the frame.

1870 back in blue Guernsey..

My old training top from the 80s, woollen, sleeves cut off, used to have number 5 on the back for tim Evans but that no longer is on there..still have that somewhere

A mate of mine will be selling this guernsey soon.... Signed by Byron Pickett. Amongst a heap of other stuff. Much cheaper than that I can assure you.

He has a SA State of Origin guernsey also from the last game signed by coach and captain.... As well as the Record for that game. And a Ted Whitten autograph.

He's trying to value it as we speak..

Also has the 1914 Heritage guernsey framed which the club released, 1997 away guernsey signed and framed, Ice Cream vendor clash guernsey signed.
State one is gone. He sold it 6 months ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back