Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello people. I came across an old cap the other day, with Scotts and Vodaphone sponser logos on it. Can anyone tell me what year it could be from? The Balinese driver, Made, never wore it but kept it in his car, so although faded to a kind of brown it is in very good condition. Big ups to the supporter who gave it to him too. Thanks.

Moving house, so packing up everything and I stumbled across a box of old "premiership newspapers" (and assorted random stuff) circa 1988-1999. Anyway, I'll post some photos over the next few days, weeks, whatevers. But this is my favourite and, yeah, I know, I've gotta get it framed...

Screen shot 2016-12-06 at 11.12.01 AM.png
#PortPowerForever

Moving house, so packing up everything and I stumbled across a box of old "premiership newspapers" (and assorted random stuff) circa 1988-1999. Anyway, I'll post some photos over the next few days, weeks, whatevers. But this is my favourite and, yeah, I know, I've gotta get it framed...

View attachment 316765
#PortPowerForever
Mate. I have been searching for years. And could not get one back then as i was too young. If your not willing to part with. Isit possible to ask you to make a copy for me? Regards Ricky

Mate. I have been searching for years. And could not get one back then as i was too young. If your not willing to part with. Isit possible to ask you to make a copy for me? Regards Ricky

My old man got it from the local newsagent back in the day. But yeah, that's one I'll probably never part with! There's a copy centre round the corner so I'll look into how much it all is. Wouldn't think it'd be too much.

Oh, yeah, I've put aside those old Magpie News issues if you're still keen. Sorry, been slack getting back to you on that. Just flat out at the moment. Ugh...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did the same thing, found in the bottom of a forgotten box after thinking I'd lost it. Got it framed the next day.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie! That's awesome. Exactly what I've gotta do. My brother spends a fortune on club merch and whatnot. Then I taunt him with stuff like this. Pisses him off no end, lol...

My old man got it from the local newsagent back in the day. But yeah, that's one I'll probably never part with! There's a copy centre round the corner so I'll look into how much it all is. Wouldn't think it'd be too much.

Oh, yeah, I've put aside those old Magpie News issues if you're still keen. Sorry, been slack getting back to you on that. Just flat out at the moment. Ugh...
hey mate no problems at all. We all get busy. Thanks for putting them aside and dtill remembering. Yes there is a copy place on dir donal bradman drive. Ive seen one of these copied there before and looks mint. It will cost around 25 to 30 bucks. And look great. Let me know. Thanks again. Legend

hey mate no problems at all. We all get busy. Thanks for putting them aside and dtill remembering. Yes there is a copy place on dir donal bradman drive. Ive seen one of these copied there before and looks mint. It will cost around 25 to 30 bucks. And look great. Let me know. Thanks again. Legend

No worries, mate. I'll probably get around to it next week. After I've sorted out all this moving crap!

The awesome foursome, fantastic four, Power-FOURce, or four-play, whatever you want to call them, let’s hope they play together for a long time. The funny thing is I bought at least 10 ‘future force’ packs over the last few weeks, but just couldn’t get Powell-Pepper. For no particular reason, I then looked through the couple of packs I had bought last year, and there he was! I’m therefore taking credit for his selection in this year’s draft. I basically predicted it a year out! You’re welcome.

upload_2016-12-12_17-26-8.png

Also got Atley’s signature card and one of Ladams!

upload_2016-12-12_17-26-37.png upload_2016-12-12_17-26-52.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back