Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

My sister made this mosaic for my 50th yesterday. The photo doesn’t do it justice. The lightning bolt is actual mirror. Can’t wait to hang this up :)

Love, love, love it! You have an unreal sister then. Can she pretend she's my sister too? Having a birthday this year too hahaha, just not a 50th. And did she make up the design or copy from somewhere? And roughly how big is it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love, love, love it! You have an unreal sister then. Can she pretend she's my sister too? Having a birthday this year too hahaha, just not a 50th. And did she make up the design or copy from somewhere? And roughly how big is it?
It’s 90cm by 50cm. Quite sizeable & heavy too. I’m sure at the right price she’d be happy to make you one ;) not sure where she got the design from.

rofl

the bizarre fixation on the geographical location of the two licences really did Norwood in, making them gravitate toward a marriage with paupers Sturt (and initially, Glenelg with South).

as we now know from Oakley's book, Port was always getting the second licence, but had the Legs paired up with one or two clubs with a decent-sized supporter base and a collective warchest, they might have at least not been laughed out of the building.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back