Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
Chasing the following teal training guernsey worn vs Collingwood in 2002, player issue. Happy to pay handsomely toward it. Especially if you have some teal socks too haha 😂

77077913-4D51-435C-9C7E-700D76DF015D.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MannumPower

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 15, 2006
Mannum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Alberton Swamprats, Sunderland
I've come across a history of port Adelaide book 1870 to 1970, inside it has a lot of signatures but also a message form Russell Ebert to a man name Doc. Does anyone know who this Doc might have been, I'm thinking he was potentially someone who had something to do with the club. Cheers for any help.

fireboy

Debutant
Oct 23, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The frame connection on sir Donald Bradman drive have done my framing. They do a fantastic job and are reasonably priced
The guy, at Frame Connection (Steve I think) currently doing my PAFC Captains Jumper additions does a great job , definite quality

Any one have a 2018 China budget / record they would like to swap for a 2019 ??

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The guy, at Frame Connection (Steve I think) currently doing my PAFC Captains Jumper additions does a great job , definite quality

Whats your captains jumper thing?

Garibaldi Red

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest

Let me rummage around and see if I have one. If I do you can have it, no need for an exchange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've come across a history of port Adelaide book 1870 to 1970, inside it has a lot of signatures but also a message form Russell Ebert to a man name Doc. Does anyone know who this Doc might have been, I'm thinking he was potentially someone who had something to do with the club. Cheers for any help.
This is an absolute guess, but the club had the same doctor for probably all of Russell's career, and the message could have been dedicated to him.
Other posters may be able to confirm this but from memory he had a somewhat unusual surname, which I think was Kneebone, and his first name was Henry.

PropertySteward

Debutant
Mar 13, 2015
Recording a Taylor Swift covers album
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is an absolute guess, but the club had the same doctor for probably all of Russell's career, and the message could have been dedicated to him.
Other posters may be able to confirm this but from memory he had a somewhat unusual surname, which I think was Kneebone, and his first name was Henry.
Yep. Can confirm the club doctor in the 1970s was Henry Kneebone. J
Yep, can conform the club doctor was Henry Kneebone. He was joined a little later in the 1970s by Dr Ian Kerr.

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Anyone got one of these training guernseys with a number on the back (player issue) ? Looking to buy!
Thanks

1380F0BB-807C-40E9-BA00-B16488F7B1C6.jpeg

PREDAT0R

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 27, 2002
2004 Premiers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers, Newcastle
I have this Sherrin signed by the 2004 team. Looking to let it go - need the money. Some of the signatures are a bit faded - will let go for a reasonable price, pm me if interested.

20190929_161625.jpg

Top Bottom