Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 23, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
I've been following Port Adelaide for over 50 years and have collected a few meaningful items but have always regretted not collecting more particularly during the great runs of success the club had in the 70's and 80's.

Over the years there were countless occasions when I could have begged or bought Port things that today would be priceless in terms of personal memories and experiences and just didn't think about it seriously enough at the time. Got a few great items from 2004 which I will cherish forever.

Led me to thinking what special items others have and how you may have obtained them?

There are a few guys on this board that have some pretty cool stuff,

My collection is pretty bare tbh, but if I turn out anything like The Big Warrior I will no doubt have a massive collection of pointless stuff in the future haha.

I have a couple of team-signed Footys, a few guernseys and a couple of books.

The old man though, (for Woodville) has pins, played worn guernseys, training guernseys, mini-league equipment, bottle caps, bits of grass haha. Everything you could ever imagine.

Being youngish and just buying my own house im only just starting to fill a room up with my Power stuff
These are my guernseys so far
Chaplin Player issue signed 2005
IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

Robbie Gray player issue 2010 i think signed
IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Marlon Motlop Player issue (havent got it signed yet :/)
IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

Jarrod Pulton Preseason Grandfinal Match worn signed
IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

Rodger James Match Worn charity slowdown signed
IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

Plus have a huge amounts of Power afl cards. have almost every one since 1997
IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

Have a collection of about 15 guernseys, some signed, some official kit, some match worn, some framed
Adelaide Oval match pictograph thing
1996 Premiership team framed
1999 Premiership team framed
1997 Power squad detailed Football Record liftout from R2 1997 signed by half the squad

When we win our next premiership I'll look at buying a bunch of stuff.

I've got a 2004 signed Port guernsey. Some more signed premiership team things from the 1960's that my grandfather gave me. Like team photos and signed autograph booklets. Includes Fos Williams, Jack Cahill, Geof Motley ect ect. Would be worth a fair bit.

Absolutely love sports memorabilia, it just an expensive hobby unfortunately

- Tredrea retirement mounted guernsey 3/16
- 2004 Premiership lithograph 61/1000
- 2004 Grand Final celebration montage ?/1000
- Carlile 100th Game matchworn (still waiting on it, what's doing Port?!)
- A few old Grand Final Budgets
- Like Adz, I have a few Draft Sig cards including S Burgoyne, Thomilf, Lobbe (Gold and Platinum), Brad Ebert, D-Mot, Chaplin, Salopek

I have a 24 carrot gold necklace piece I got specially made up of the clubs logo....it's double the size of a match box if I knew how to post pics of it I would ....it even has the teal colour engraved on the gold

I have all the captains guernseys framed still trying to lyles one to complete it anyone know how to get it?

Amongst others, I have posters commemorating our first win and one of the preseason cup victories.

Who wants to touch me?

Gee Huddon, compared to some of you guys I have nothing really. The only thing I have is the memories just like the old lady from Titanic :'(

my only decent bit of memorabilia is an autograph book, which was empty when i went to my first port training session in the early 80's, but when Russell Ebert took my hand and walked me around the ground to get every players autograph it was full by the end, I have been a Port man since that day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2004 replica premiership cup
Bottle of port from one of the pre-season victories
Had a 'first win' pic but gave it to my BIL
heaps of budgets, records (& newspaper clippings) from 80's onwards
2x 2004 Weg posters - one framed
quite a few tickets to games; finals and grand finals
5 premiership t-shirts and a few premiership posters.
95 poster is signed by most of the team - had it framed - it' my favourite item.
Mr PK has a couple of 70's/80's autograph books from the 70's an 80's with heaps of sig's from mainly Port players (also many from various other SANFL players and some from one of the Vic State teams).

I have a proper $120-$130 sherin match ball with the gold power logo on it still in its box waiting to be signed by our next premiership team.

I have a framed signed photo of Travis Boak which I won in a facebook contest

I also have a 2007 clash guernsey signed by most of the team from that year inclusing Mark Williams.

I have a lot of other power guernseys/memorabila but those are probably the 3 main ones

Gee Huddo, compared to some of you guys I have nothing really. The only thing I have is the memories just like the old lady from Titanic :'(

You have the sweet Greatest Team print, unless you threw it into the sea off the Largs pier. By the by, for the club's 150th they have to do another one with updated selections = Tredrea CHF, Wanganeen BP, Lade R (sorry Johnno), etc.

If they get that s**t signed and certificated etc I would sell my eighth-born for it.

Michael Wilson 2005 match worn home jumper, GPS pocket, sweat marks, stretches and all.

"You're dreamin' m8"

Rus
my only decent bit of memorabilia is an autograph book, which was empty when i went to my first port training session in the early 80's, but when Russell Ebert took my hand and walked me around the ground to get every players autograph it was full by the end, I have been a Port man since that day
Russell...what an absolute champion and a champion guy

I have all the captains guernseys framed still trying to lyles one to complete it anyone know how to get it?

I wouldn't sweat it, he was only a Vice, as momentous as his duties ended up being thanks to Channel 7 and the presence of their camera at Alberton.

I have a proper $120-$130 sherin match ball with the gold power logo on it still in its box waiting to be signed by our next premiership team.

I have a framed signed photo of Travis Boak which I won in a facebook contest

I also have a 2007 clash guernsey signed by most of the team from that year inclusing Mark Williams.

I have a lot of other power guernseys/memorabila but those are probably the 3 main ones
Gee I hope the leather on that ball won't be too weathered when you try and put pen to it in 2044

Forgot about this gem of a bar mirror I got on eBay a couple of years ago.

2942986.jpg

Love ya Georgie, but Scotty or Wangas couldn't have won the Jack that year?

Josh Francou's match worn gurnsey from 2002 signed
Josh Francou's Match worn footy boots from 2002 signed
2001 Team signed Gurnsey
2003 Team signed Gurnsey
2007 Sherrin Footy signed by the team
2004 Power to Win print 1 of 500 i think it was
2004 grand final Panoramic print
Couple of team prints of various years signed by Chocco and Tredders
Oh this is a beauty lol First ever AFL game match worn gurnsey signed by .... wait for it.....

Brad Symes lol FML won it as apart of the locker sponsorship they held that year.

Oh and the Novelty cheque signed by 15 players lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back