Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The **** is with some being in SBS and some in the lightening Guernsey?

It’s the squad photo from the beginning of the season. A lot of the early ones featured both the home and away guernseys.

003605CD-47E3-4A31-A665-64D0C0690B1E.jpeg

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
Anyone got a NAME guernsey from 2014? Please inbox me.
It was my birthday yesterday so I got cash waiting. Ideally would love Wingards but happy to listen to what you have

FB970970-8ACB-4DB6-95A2-E000FADA2826.jpeg

And still after a 2007 Planet Teal fist if anyone has one...

9E468D4B-3965-4AC0-9E56-5CFCD45C59CF.png

Power2004

Rookie
Dec 24, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hi all I have$1500 to spend on nice Port Adelaide guernsey Power or Magpies . What’s out there ? Please PM me if you may or know someone who may have something .thanks

My pride and joy is Darren Meads matchworn from the game against Collingwood where we wore a training guernsey.

I love the uniqueness.

Cricket FC

Debutant
Nov 17, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just saw this on eBay, thought it was quite interesting.

This is a super rare T-Shirt, it was made in 1990 after the Premiership and the Club was then trying to enter the AFL prior to the Adelaide Crows.

Interestingly, it's sloganed as "PORT POWER" - 7 years prior to Port Adelaide actually entering the AFL (perhaps the name was already being canvassed as a possibility by Port Adelaide?). This is a genuine old T-Shirt from 1990 (look at the 6 digit phone number too)

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SUPER-R...h=item23aff9e824:g:74cAAOSwhspb-e9l:rk:7:pf:0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 22, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
View attachment 450414

The free-range fist device (pictured above) irritates the s**t out of me for some reason.

Like, the faux-monogram that was projectile shat on everything in a laughable bid to impart an old-timey feel to the new brandings (despite the club being 700 years old and having oodles of natural history that we initially couldn't promote) was at least wholly forced upon us by the AFL Approved poo factory.

But the lightning bolt on the lam is self-inflicted grossery.

Granted, its standalone nature was no doubt cooked up by some cardboard cutout who went to Sunbury TAFE - "you guys what if we delete the black and white stripes and uh, the rest of the logo entirely because hey look a squirrel!" - but its more than grown legs and ran since first appearing on shelves in the heartland.

View attachment 450414

*shudders*

You took the words right out of my mouth; I find that invented old time PAFC Monogram to be abhorrent and an insult to our heritage.

Thought this may be the best place for it. My grandmother passed away this year. She was a bit of a hoarder together with being a huge PAFC fan.

I now have a bag full of various documents retained from over the years, mostly from the AFL period. Yearbooks, annual reports, club magazines, random newspaper clippings. This is after picking out the items with sentimental value or interest, most of which I'll be scanning in and sharing here where possible.

If you're interested in taking the rest of these documents off my hands - send me a PM. The pile is about a foot high!

SgtSchulz RussellEbertHandball

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Does anyone have a Magpies logo patch that I could buy? Unfortunately the club doesn’t sell them. I guess I could rip one off a scarf but I’d rather not destroy something if I don’t have to.
I dodgily sewed one onto my scarfe when I was a kid. If I can find it, I may be able to help you. Got a feeling it only has the magpie though, no writing.

SgtSchulz

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2014
Bob McLean Sportsbar
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Mark Webber

Remove this Banner Ad

Back