Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
Chasing the following teal training guernsey worn vs Collingwood in 2002, player issue. Happy to pay handsomely toward it. Especially if you have some teal socks too haha 😂

77077913-4D51-435C-9C7E-700D76DF015D.jpeg

I've come across a history of port Adelaide book 1870 to 1970, inside it has a lot of signatures but also a message form Russell Ebert to a man name Doc. Does anyone know who this Doc might have been, I'm thinking he was potentially someone who had something to do with the club. Cheers for any help.

fireboy

Cancelled
Oct 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The frame connection on sir Donald Bradman drive have done my framing. They do a fantastic job and are reasonably priced

The guy, at Frame Connection (Steve I think) currently doing my PAFC Captains Jumper additions does a great job , definite quality

Any one have a 2018 China budget / record they would like to swap for a 2019 ??

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
The guy, at Frame Connection (Steve I think) currently doing my PAFC Captains Jumper additions does a great job , definite quality

Whats your captains jumper thing?

fireboy

Cancelled
Oct 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Captains jumper signed with photo player plaque by each captain /s since the Power started in the AFL. was a fund raiser Power from Port site

Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest

Let me rummage around and see if I have one. If I do you can have it, no need for an exchange.

hoff_squad

Debutant
Oct 9, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone know where I could get a Port Magpies scarf and/or beanie?? The Port stores been sold out for months..

Anyone know where I could get a Port Magpies scarf and/or beanie?? The Port stores been sold out for months..

Sadly your best and quickest option is to buy a Collingwood magpies scarf and unpick the Collingwood badge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Failing that, drop Chad Wingard a tweet. He probably doesn’t wear his magpies beanie anymore.

I think he wears it every night (and not much else) while he plays fortnite

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've come across a history of port Adelaide book 1870 to 1970, inside it has a lot of signatures but also a message form Russell Ebert to a man name Doc. Does anyone know who this Doc might have been, I'm thinking he was potentially someone who had something to do with the club. Cheers for any help.

This is an absolute guess, but the club had the same doctor for probably all of Russell's career, and the message could have been dedicated to him.
Other posters may be able to confirm this but from memory he had a somewhat unusual surname, which I think was Kneebone, and his first name was Henry.

PropertySteward

Senior List
Mar 13, 2015
Proudly Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is an absolute guess, but the club had the same doctor for probably all of Russell's career, and the message could have been dedicated to him.
Other posters may be able to confirm this but from memory he had a somewhat unusual surname, which I think was Kneebone, and his first name was Henry.
Yep. Can confirm the club doctor in the 1970s was Henry Kneebone. J
Yep, can conform the club doctor was Henry Kneebone. He was joined a little later in the 1970s by Dr Ian Kerr.

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
CHASING AFTER ANY WANGANEEN GUERNSEYS. Player issued, match worn or training jumpers! Will pay handsomely for it!
Inbox me please

8171FAEA-6B52-4D2A-9416-0B71768AF413.jpeg

Back