Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully it is appropriate to ask this question in this thread.
I reckon I may have found one of my old lace-ups that I purchased from George Fiacchi at his West Lakes store. He showed me how to lace it up too. I remember that he was still playing. The neck tag says Port Sports West Lakes. I just can't remember which year I purchased it. Magpie badge is just above the bar rather than above the collarbone. Possibly it was 1986. Would that sound about right?

any pics mate? that sounds awesome!

Hey guys, thinking of buying this guernsey off a mate but can’t seem to find any others to price match with! Any help would be much appreciated

Attachments

• 22C065CB-2572-4AF5-A3B1-FB4120F65FA8.jpeg
    22C065CB-2572-4AF5-A3B1-FB4120F65FA8.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 143

Hes got it framed, the stitching around the neck is coming undone but thats an easy fix! He wants $100 for it, might just pay the money, keep it framed and hang behind the bar!
I'd say 100 is a great price mate. Considering a new retail jumper is more than that and this is a design not likely to be reproduced any time soon it's a steal.

A bit off topic but I've just looked up Port guernseys on ebay and someone is selling a 2020 AFL prison bar and the bidding is up to 465 dollars. Yikes!

I'd say 100 is a great price mate. Considering a new retail jumper is more than that and this is a design not likely to be reproduced any time soon it's a steal.

A bit off topic but I've just looked up Port guernseys on ebay and someone is selling a 2020 AFL prison bar and the bidding is up to 465 dollars. Yikes!
Yeah i reckon I’ll pay the money!

hahaha yeah as i was searching for this guernsey on ebay i saw a few guernseys going for ridiculous prices! 😂

Confused Collingwood supporter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Severely underestimating what these kinds of collectables sell for these days. The market for Port stuff is one of the more inflated of any club too.

About 2 years ago I went to market outside Goolwa, they were selling 2016/2017 home tops with the tag still on for $50.

I have the same long sleeve top as this design with a red Scott's logo on front, I bought that off eBay around 10 years ago for roughly around $40 from memory.

About 2 years ago I went to market outside Goolwa, they were selling 2016/2017 home tops with the tag still on for $50.

I have the same long sleeve top as this design with a red Scott's logo on front, I bought that off eBay around 10 years ago for roughly around $40 from memory.
BiB doesn't fetch much - there's a lot of dead stock every year, you'll find it easy to get a new ~50$ home jumper on ebay or a shop like Jim Kidds.

10 years is a long time ago. I regularly look at collectable Port stuff on ebay. Bargains are rare. Anything from that 97-07 era always goes well above what a lot of people would consider reasonable.

Did anyone here win this? My great uncle is the player sitting on the ground, on the left. I desperately want to get a copy, even if its just a photo off of a phone. I bid but the price went well beyond the Mrs H will murder me price.
Sorry Noddy - I didn't bid on this item just posted for the board's information.

Up for auction today at Eudunda. The current price is $220.00:

217-v20.jpg

Lads and ladies
anyone got any old Sherrin game balls?
yellow home balls, indigenous game ball 2016/2017, Anzac 2015, 2004 grand final.
please inbox me ❤️

Okay, so, when I'm not buying OG Kenner Star Wars s**t or Robin the Boy Wonder s**t or random s**t from the 80s (like the classic brown & beige SodaStream I picked up from Salisbury Salvos for $15)... I'm also buying Port s**t from my fave era of footy - the 80s, of course! Also late-70s since there's a helluva crossover.

So yeah, picked up a few Grand Final Budgets and Footy Times Yearbooks recently. Got a few more on the way. So I'll post all the Port stuff and other random bits.

Man, I would've killed to be on the Rice Bubbles packet back in the day, lol...

1.png

2.png
3.png
4.png

5.png

6.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back