Power Trip

Debutant
Oct 7, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So Buckley played tennis with Molik
Cotchins Mrs got a facial

Then why did I see last weekend a bunch of Essendon players (approximately 6, 2 being Hurley and Townsend) walking into a convenience store in Adelaide on the Saturday night at approximately 6:30pm before the Port game and the day before their game against Adelaide??

In the city, near the train station around thousands of people there for the footy

Is that allowed?
I thought it was fly in fly out?

What are the real rules?

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Then why did I see last weekend a bunch of Essendon players (approximately 6, 2 being Hurley and Townsend) walking into a convenience store in Adelaide on the Saturday night at approximately 6:30pm before the Port game and the day before their game against Adelaide??

In the city, near the train station around thousands of people there for the footy

Is that allowed?

What are the real rules?

Ask Tom Browne. He got the 11 day old exclusive on the rulebook.

Is that allowed?

What are the real rules?

I know that last weekend Essendon & St. Kilda shared flights to & from Adelaide to they flew up on the Saturday morning & home on the Sunday afternoon.

I believe the AFL COVID restrictions differ from state to state, but no idea what they actually involve.

AFL rules seem much more draconian then the state rules. Bucks had completed his quarantine in WA so he broke no rules as far as the government were concerned.

I assume the AFL rules don't differ between their 14 day state arrival quarantine periods and after quarantine had been completed.

Don't know why. Maybe to help gaining travel exemptions by having such stringent COVID protocols.

Is that allowed?

What are the real rules?

My mate saw Carlton players shopping at our local supermarket, I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to be done either, but who knows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back