What Richmond players would get a game at your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering the Dogs needs it would be...

1. Richo (imagine how many marks he would take with the doggies footskills)

2. Maybe Simmonds/Polak (Height)

All the others would be surplus to our talent base.

Hawthorn needs: Crumbing forward (Tambling), Ruck upgrade (Simmonds). Deledio would be good off half back too.

Given our respective records this year, that'd be it I think.

Raines - Scarlett - Mackie
Wojcinski - Egan - Milburn
Corey - Foley - Chapman
N. Brown - Mooney - N. Ablett
S. Johnson - Richardson - Deledio
Ottens - Bartel - G. Ablett

Simmonds - Rooke - Ling - Harley

We'd get a few in.

Pretty much agree with that. But I'd take Tambling in the forward line ahead of Deledio. Saying that on his current form I'd take Varcoe ahead of Tambling in our forward line and have Tambling on the I/C, haven't seen much of Tambling in recent weeks though. Ottens and a fully fit Simmonds rotating through the ruck would be coming close to the premier ruck combination in the comp... hmmm... ;) Hard not to find a spot for Polak too. Not too sure of Raines over Harley though, maybe put Milburn back next to Scarlett and bring Deledio in to play on the half back flank?

What about Polak? I know that we have a few good key defenders, but he has been pretty good this year.
Maybe. We probably had the chance to take him in the Tarrant deal if we wanted him. We don’t really need him but that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be a better option than someone we are playing right now. I would restrict it to bang for buck though. The reality is there are probably half a dozen plus players on any list that would any given club would gladly add to their list if they could and that’s without knowing much about untried kids.

J. Bowden would get a game at most if not all clubs, ATM the Tiges are asking him to play on bigger stronger opponents, when played at HB he is AA.

Edit: Didn't see post #35

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Polak,Richo,Brown,Coughlan

Hawthorn needs: Crumbing forward (Tambling), Ruck upgrade (Simmonds). Deledio would be good off half back too.

Given our respective records this year, that'd be it I think.

A ruck upgrade to Simmonds???? You have to be kidding dude! Robby Campbell and Simon Taylor are both developing ruckman and we arent being destroyed in ruck contests at all.

You could probably take the good Bowden for down back and Delidio too. Tambling has done nothing to impress me as yet. I would really like to see Richo play in a team that actually kick the ball to his advantage- I may get ripped for this but I would have Richo down at full forward or CHF for Hawthorn.

A ruck upgrade to Simmonds???? You have to be kidding dude! Robby Campbell and Simon Taylor are both developing ruckman and we arent being destroyed in ruck contests at all.

The question was asked who from the Richmonds list would make your side, Simmonds would, because he is a better ruckman than Campbell and Taylor

Preety simple really.

Would love Deledio. People are kidding themselves if they don't think he'd walk in to any club. Would look much better in a good side dishing off to him on the wing or half back.

Raines O'hAilpin Walker
Bowden Waite Thornton
Simpson Stevens Scotland
Fisher Richardson Brown
Lappin Fevola Whitnall
Simmonds Deledio Murphy

Int: Gibbs Foley Carrazzo Coughlan
Emer: Tambling Polak Koutoufides

Id give lids a walk up start for sure!!!! Surprised so many are saying no to him.
Thats because you're average BF poster is a moron and probably only say it because he plays for Richmond

:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back