What Sections did you get

Remove this Banner Ad

Section 32
smile.gif

Row T
frown.gif

Daphne,

Section 37 at Collo Stadium and Section N9 at MCG.
More than happy !!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Daphne:
I received my reserved seats in the mail for Colonial, did you all get good seats. I am very impressed with mine, section 40 what sections did you all get.

section 40 is great daphne, my seat at colonial is on level 2 this year, same at the G, but I'm still waiting for the pagans patron to arrive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I paid $250 and didn't get any reserved seating!!!!!(probably because I'm in WA - my money is a donation to the greatest club of them all!!
smile.gif
)

Anyway, all I need come match day is the nearest pub/TAB, plenty of cold ales and the Roos live...ahhhh....better than sex with the wife! (She's a West Coast Parrot supporter by the way).

PLEASE NOTE: When the Shermanator isn't writing posts on this forum you can find him popping zits on big Jack Elliot's nose.

Malibu last year l sat in section 7 which was 10 meters from our players race(home games)so unless we have changed to the other rooms you will next to our opposition's race.

I'm sure Malibu won't be sitting amongst the enemy. The club can only allocate seats in our designated areas so I'm tipping she'll be alongside our race.

And up close & personal to all those Murray Rooboys for that matter.

Maybe you can get me #41's autograph some time, Malibu?

Originally posted by schimma_20:
Malibu last year l sat in section 7 which was 10 meters from our players race(home games)so unless we have changed to the other rooms you will next to our opposition's race.

Schimma, they have actually changed it this year, so our home games at Colonial, the boys rooms are at the North end. 35eye, you're right, this is an allocated North area and I'd be surprised if they put it next to the oppositions rooms!

They stuffed our seats up last year there (yeah, I know, whose seats DIDN'T they stuff up). We actually went to sit in them for our first home game only to find other people sitting there....they were allocated the same ones! Worst bit was they were are the very end of the North section, hence we were sitting next to the enemy!

Darky,

That two ply stuff should be reserved for the butt poking rugby players up north!

I can't believe that guy got 6 weeks for putting his finger up other player's vegemite valleys. I'd think he would be up on sexual assault?!

Good call Shinners, apparently it's part and parcel down Geelong way.

------------------
If you see me getting mighty,
If you see me getting high,
Knock me down,
I'm not bigger than Life

R.H.C.P.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back