What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

I just use a plunger at work and bring in my own ground beans from a local roaster who imports beans from microlots all over the world - PNG, India, Colombia, Panama etc. Currently I've got Colombian beans from the Tambo area.

I started doing the plunger when I got sent to the back blocks for work for a while years ago and have kept doing it as I reckon I save $70 - $80 per month, and I really enjoy the flexibility of trying different beans/roasts.

my parents bought a colossal breville coffee machine after their 5 year anniversary.

i think that it was one of the biggest cost saving decisions that they've made in their lives, as they're both 2-3 cups a day drinkers.
I got one for my bday last year. Upgrade from a pod machine. The move from cheap pods to decent beans is roughly the same price, but gee the coffee is so much better.

my parents bought a colossal breville coffee machine after their 5 year anniversary.

i think that it was one of the biggest cost saving decisions that they've made in their lives, as they're both 2-3 cups a day drinkers.
I have one of those, it's now 12 years old, makes weird cranky noises and still the best coffee around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took the day off on Friday to go to the bank to get accounts sorted since getting married and changing names. Tried to order debit card in my name. Banker couldn’t do it, told me to try online, otherwise wait until today to call help line. Called help line today, was told it can only be done in branch. Branch hours are 9.30-4 most days. I’m lucky I work in a job where I can get there before close a couple of days a week, but * me, they really make it difficult for people.

Took the day off on Friday to go to the bank to get accounts sorted since getting married and changing names. Tried to order debit card in my name. Banker couldn’t do it, told me to try online, otherwise wait until today to call help line. Called help line today, was told it can only be done in branch. Branch hours are 9.30-4 most days. I’m lucky I work in a job where I can get there before close a couple of days a week, but * me, they really make it difficult for people.

Similar to post offices being open 9-5.

Bad luck if you work a job that isn't close enough to get there on your lunch break.

Bank of essendon?

new PSTs (preservice teachers) at school in an unused classroom near my office are unable to clean up after themselves, especially in our kitchen (serving about 12 regular staff + 10 of them)

while making my morning cup of tea i saw two of them just put their food waste into the sink and not clean it at all.

the youth are lazy!

new PSTs (preservice teachers) at school in an unused classroom near my office are unable to clean up after themselves, especially in our kitchen (serving about 12 regular staff + 10 of them)

while making my morning cup of tea i saw two of them just put their food waste into the sink and not clean it at all.

the youth are lazy!
That's standard life in a big office. I often wonder what those people's homes look like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back