What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sitting at my desk eating breakfast at 6:45am to have one of my colleagues who obviously bathed in garlic last night decide to walk over to me to tell me all about the cyst on her husbands forehead which popped yesterday and how much stuff came out of it.

**** off!
Did you reply telling her about Pweter toilet struggles? Both fantastic morning conversation starters

Did you reply telling her about Pweter toilet struggles? Both fantastic morning conversation starters
Dude, first world problems.

I mean if some arse hanky is as fragile as tissue paper you'd expect it to be soft, not like sand paper. How the heck do they even manage that?

Dude, first world problems.

I mean if some arse hanky is as fragile as tissue paper you'd expect it to be soft, not like sand paper. How the **** do they even manage that?
First thing I said when I started my new job was that they where being cheap on the paper and it sucked. Thought the boss would tell me to get stuffed but they got getter paper. Happy days :D. You need comfort there mate you just do

Sitting at my desk eating breakfast at 6:45am to have one of my colleagues who obviously bathed in garlic last night decide to walk over to me to tell me all about the cyst on her husbands forehead which popped yesterday and how much stuff came out of it.

**** off!
Got a colleague that's the worst for stuff like this. We got treated over morning tea to an description of what codeine does to your bowels movements the other week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know those days where you wake up angry for a reason you can't put your finger on, and as a result every little thing that you'd usually let ride really shits you? Well I'm having one of those days today.
I think we all have them occasionally. I find going for a run or even a walk helps if I wake up like that. It's rare that I do, but nonetheless it clears the head.

You know those days where you wake up angry for a reason you can't put your finger on, and as a result every little thing that you'd usually let ride really shits you? Well I'm having one of those days today.

Yeah. Know them well.

I don't have them often but
  • I barked more at the kids than I should've this morning, they were screwing around a bit instead of getting ready but nothing too bad
  • I was swearing at their lunches as I was making them as they'll probably wear more than they eat (they wanted tuna on saladas, nothing more)
  • Pulling out from our side street turning right I was swearing at cars that were spaced slightly wrong meaning I couldn't risk going across despite only having to wait about 20 seconds
  • I was cursing many cars and their owners that were parked in the normal spots I park in at work resulting in me having to walk maybe 5 metres extra
  • etc
Nothing things that has me angry, hopefully I'll snap out of it soon. At least making my coffee went off without a hitch, maybe that's a start.

I yell at other cars every time I drive.

I tell myself that I am the only person that can drive correctly on the road, but really I'm just an angry campaigner (not dangerous, just angry) behind the wheel.

I have zero patience when driving, when not driving I am fairly mellow.

Figure that one out Sigmund

I yell at other cars every time I drive.

I tell myself that I am the only person that can drive correctly on the road, but really I'm just an angry campaigner (not dangerous, just angry) behind the wheel.

I have zero patience when driving, when not driving I am fairly mellow.

Figure that one out Sigmund

You're 100% wrong. I'm the only person that can drive correctly on the road.

Inconsiderate people. Neighbours in the mega-mansion next door decided to have a party yesterday.

Now that's fine, but if it's a Sunday and you've told people you will turn the music right down at 10pm, don't then still have it blasting at 12:15am, not on a Sunday.

Didn't especially like doing it, but I called the cops. That late on a Sunday night ain't cool.

It was ratshit music too!

Inconsiderate people. Neighbours in the mega-mansion next door decided to have a party yesterday.

Now that's fine, but if it's a Sunday and you've told people you will turn the music right down at 10pm, don't then still have it blasting at 12:15am, not on a Sunday.

Didn't especially like doing it, but I called the cops. That late on a Sunday night ain't cool.

It was ratshit music too!

I called the cops a couple of times at our old place. There's noise within reason, then there's unreasonable. I basically used the "if they have gone beyond the boundaries my mates and I set for ourselves back in the day, the cops are needed to quell the noise" rule. My mates and I weren't saints but we had a semblance of respect for others and knew when to either move it inside or go to town.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back