What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just an observation from what you wrote, looks like I hit a nerve which I'm not surprised.
If you don't want people to comment, don't post it.
Simple..
I don't think your comment was particularly fair.

I wouldn't have done what Runk did but I can't see how what he did was controlling. It sounds like his heart was in the right place but he did the wrong thing.

Uppity work assistants.

I finally cracked with mine after 6 weeks. Not only have you done ZERO of what I've asked of you so far, you have the nerve to give me attitude with EVERY SINGLE RESPONSE. You've been in the industry 5 minutes. How about trying to last another 5?

Uppity work assistants.

I finally cracked with mine after 6 weeks. Not only have you done ZERO of what I've asked of you so far, you have the nerve to give me attitude with EVERY SINGLE RESPONSE. You've been in the industry 5 minutes. How about trying to last another 5?
Wow you're such a dictator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heads up I'm ******* fuming

Yesterday whilst out my mum (who is almost 80) fell and broke her right wrist. Mum just knew she had to go to the hospital and wasn't thinking properly so elected to drive home rather than call any of us.
She was with a 'friend' who got angry with my mum because mum said she couldn't drive her home. Next minute my mum who is in pain is guilted into driving this woman home who then proceeded to whinge because mum couldn't drive up her driveway

Selfish people really s**t me. I spoke to my mum and said I wanted to ring this woman just to let her know how angry we (my dad, sister and I) are that she was too ******* mean to call a taxi or even assist my mum. My mum asked me not to.

Yesterday whilst out my mum (who is almost 80) fell and broke her right wrist. Mum just knew she had to go to the hospital and wasn't thinking properly so elected to drive home rather than call any of us.
She was with a 'friend' who got angry with my mum because mum said she couldn't drive her home. Next minute my mum who is in pain is guilted into driving this woman home who then proceeded to whinge because mum couldn't drive up her driveway

Selfish people really s**t me. I spoke to my mum and said I wanted to ring this woman just to let her know how angry we (my dad, sister and I) are that she was too ******* mean to call a taxi or even assist my mum. My mum asked me not to.

That's ****ed.

I recently learned not to interfere in other people's s**t.

Perhaps you could write her a letter or put a bag of dog poo on her doorstep and light it.

Def the second one.

Your mum sounds like my mum Harlequin. With friends like that..

Not in the same league obviously but

PETA has asked Australian music greats Hunters & Collectors to change the name of the band.

The organisation, which fights for the ethical treatment of animals, wrote to the band "on the eve of the duck season" asking them to consider a name change.

PETA said while it was "sure" the band did not intend to promote hunting, the name may make hunting "appealing to some of your fans."

They suggested "Hunters & Collectors of Antiques, Hunters & Collectors of Vinyl Records or Hunters & Collectors of Beer Cans" as possible alternatives.

The band, formed in 1981, is famous for hits like 'Holy Grail' and 'Throw Your Arms Around Me.'
http://www.3aw.com.au/news/peta-wri...hem-to-change-their-name-20170301-guoqwp.html

That's incredibly poor form. Unless I had somewhere absolutely pressing to be (i.e. birth of my child, job interview) I'd be going to hospital with a friend in such a situation and I'd be doing the driving too.

Can't wait until hunger games/ running man becomes a real thing.

That's the first group of people i'd chuck in along with Harls mums friend

Your mum sounds like my mum Harlequin. With friends like that..

Not in the same league obviously but

http://www.3aw.com.au/news/peta-wri...hem-to-change-their-name-20170301-guoqwp.html
200w.gif

So I have been sitting for 5 weeks staring longingly at my new 55 inch ultra HD LED TV which has remained boxed until I move back into my house. Today my wait concluded but unfortunately on unwrapping the TV it has been revealed that the screen is smashed and I may not be able to claim the transit warranty because it was not opened within three days of delivery. FMD.

So I have been sitting for 5 weeks staring longingly at my new 55 inch ultra HD LED TV which has remained boxed until I move back into my house. Today my wait concluded but unfortunately on unwrapping the TV it has been revealed that the screen is smashed and I may not be able to claim the transit warranty because it was not opened within three days of delivery. FMD.
Set it up as per normal and claim it on your home and contents. Sure you'll be out maybe $300 to $500 but it's better than no tv.

No assessor comes out for a tv. Maybe a burglary but not a smashed tv. You're good. Just tell them someone's kids were messing about in your lounge and biggety bam the mother****** is rubble.
It will depend if he has accidental damage cover

Remove this Banner Ad

Back