What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

for work. there is so much faffing about.
So much faffing about for a flight that takes an hour and a half. You barely get up to any meaningful altitude and you're back descending again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what really shits me? Your flight being delayed not one hour but two, and the screen listing the delayed departure time with the deliciously patronising 'relax' next to it.

* off Tiger. Try running your airline properly you useless sacks of s**t.

It's the second time I've been burnt by them. Never again.

You know what really shits me? Your flight being delayed not one hour but two, and the screen listing the delayed departure time with the deliciously patronising 'relax' next to it.

**** off Tiger. Try running your airline properly you useless sacks of s**t.

It's the second time I've been burnt by them. Never again.
There's your problem mate. I pretty much only fly Qantas domestically.

Yes but I can't afford to pay the exorbitant fares they charge. Truth be told I should have booked on the one that was meant to depart two hours earlier. That way I might have arrived on time.

I'm not convinced I'll even fly to be honest. With the Sydney curfew and Tiger's penchant for delays...

What really really shits me is rude people or people that give attitude to others for no reason. I really dislike that. It is just utter garbage to mistreat someone, even if they don't know them, because their garbage self feels too entitled to talk to someone with respect.

What also annoys me is people publicly humiliating staff members in a store or a counter who have nothing to do with the person's problem all because something went wrong with their product/service. Again, no need to be rude to the person trying to help.

Other than those two probably obvious things, a left field one has to be some dog owners.
I have an extreme dog phobia and I just don't feel comfortable with a little lady walking outside holding 3 massive greyhounds, rottweilers or pitbulls. That's just a noooopppppeeee for me. I literally either start walking on the road way before those dogs are near me or I cross the road all together.
The worst would have to be seeing a dog without a leash. Now that, that is something entirely different. A different level of anxiety and stress.

What's with all these people (WWE starlets) claiming to have nude photos hacked from their phone accounts?
I'm starting to think I'm not using my phones correctly? Use your phone to call people and not take nudes!! FFS.
PM me your number and I'll send you some nudes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back