What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Spent the best part of the morning changing a ****ed roller on one of our huge sliding glass doors. Figure out how to pull the door apart, get it out, get the ****ed roller out, go to Bunnings, get a replacement, get it all back together and on the track. Rolls beautifully. Good as new. Put all the other bits and pieces back on (stops and covers and whatnot) then go to close it and it catches on the stop. Door is sitting too low. Won't close. Won't lock. Can't adjust the roller for some reason. So now I have to call a guy out who will probably fix it in 10 minutes and charge me $200.

Spent the best part of the morning changing a ****** roller on one of our huge sliding glass doors. Figure out how to pull the door apart, get it out, get the ****** roller out, go to Bunnings, get a replacement, get it all back together and on the track. Rolls beautifully. Good as new. Put all the other bits and pieces back on (stops and covers and whatnot) then go to close it and it catches on the stop. Door is sitting too low. Won't close. Won't lock. Can't adjust the roller for some reason. So now I have to call a guy out who will probably fix it in 10 minutes and charge me $200.
Oh my god I feel that anger so much. Sounds like something that would happen to me. I'm angry now too. Weird.

Spent the best part of the morning changing a ****** roller on one of our huge sliding glass doors. Figure out how to pull the door apart, get it out, get the ****** roller out, go to Bunnings, get a replacement, get it all back together and on the track. Rolls beautifully. Good as new. Put all the other bits and pieces back on (stops and covers and whatnot) then go to close it and it catches on the stop. Door is sitting too low. Won't close. Won't lock. Can't adjust the roller for some reason. So now I have to call a guy out who will probably fix it in 10 minutes and charge me $200.
I feel your pain! I did a similar job over Xmas, it took hours. Manhandling the door leaf into place several times was the most difficult thing (mine was top hung and darn heavy, and I was standing on a stool). I'm surprised the roller can't be adjusted, most are adjustable via a screw somewhere. Cheap imported Bunnings crap...

Ok so I just became the guy running down the ramp at the station who missed his train by a few seconds and chucks a massive tantrum haha

But seriously if that ******* arsehole driver infront of me wasn't so damn ******* slow i would have made it

Last edited:
Spent the better part of a day 'spring cleaning' yesterday. Four trips to the tip for a total of $50. Helped the bil move house yesterday evening moving only the heaviest of stuff he couldn't do by himself. Am sitting down with the kids on the couch enjoying a day watching Star Wars and it's pissing down outside. Wife has just come in and said she needs all the junk and garbage at her work taken to the tip today.

Just told her no.

It begins.....

Spent the better part of a day 'spring cleaning' yesterday. Four trips to the tip for a total of $50. Helped the bil move house yesterday evening moving only the heaviest of stuff he couldn't do by himself. Am sitting down with the kids on the couch enjoying a day watching Star Wars and it's pissing down outside. Wife has just come in and said she needs all the junk and garbage at her work taken to the tip today.

Just told her no.

It begins.....
IMG_4344.JPG

Graffiti on the freeway barriers/bridges etc. The council always removes it within a couple of hours of it being reported, regardless of whether it's private or public property. Freeway is under the care of the state government though and they don't look after it, it just makes the whole area look absolutely terrible -.-

Graffiti on the freeway barriers/bridges etc. The council always removes it within a couple of hours of it being reported, regardless of whether it's private or public property. Freeway is under the care of the state government though and they don't look after it, it just makes the whole area look absolutely terrible -.-
What's even worse is when there is actual good graffiti and they just get tagged over, tagging is ******* shithouse and you would have to be an absolute low life to want to do it

What's even worse is when there is actual good graffiti and they just get tagged over, tagging is ******* shithouse and you would have to be an absolute low life to want to do it
Well that's the alternative, get people in to paint it up nice like some of the laneways in the CBD so it doesn't get tagged as much. The freeway is all just massive "bubble writing" type tagging (not even filled in.. just plain ugly).

Ok so I just became the guy running down the ramp at the station who missed his train by a few seconds and chucks a massive tantrum haha

But seriously if that ******* arsehole driver infront of me wasn't so damn ******* slow i would have made it

Get a car m8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When your brother in law, who doesn't work, is staying with you due to issues at home, and subsequently is in the shower for 45 minutes each day when you aren't home. My water bill is $964.

And I have to front up the whole amount.

When your brother in law, who doesn't work, is staying with you due to issues at home, and subsequently is in the shower for 45 minutes each day when you aren't home. My water bill is $964.

And I have to front up the whole amount.
Sounds like he needs to be told some simple house rules, either that or he pays a share of the utilities

Definition of a first world problem, but going back to work after travelling is ******* crap.
I'm leaving in July for Europe and I still catch myself looking at the clock, not the calendar, the friggin clock.

This next 3 months is going to take sooooooo long

Remove this Banner Ad

Back