What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

The chick currently on my facebook blaming her being sick yesterday on the deep fried potato swirl she ate because it was cooked by "the asians."

Got nothing to do with the 3 bags of mini cadbury eggs you bragged about eating earlier in the day does it you twerp?

Conversations with customers that are contradictory in nature from the start.

Customer: I was looking for a specific colour formula to tint some paint, do you have 'dumb s**t?'
Me: I'm sorry but I'm afraid we don't have that formula on our database.
Customer: Well the girl I spoke to at the start of the month said there's a special sheet she has that she can look at to find colour formulas that are brand new!!
Me: Not to worry. If that person has some magical piece of paper that only she can help you with then 'll get that person to call you.

Jerks that push into a crowded tram before passsengers get a chance to get off.

Jerks that hog the right lane on a freeway doing <100 and not overtaking.

Jerks that rush to go around and pull in front of me (i have an old lifted hilux) just to sit at a slower speed - observe my speed before assuming!

Jerks that let their dog of the leash on shared user paths, i love dogs and dont want to crush yours to death when going for a run

Jerks that are passive aggressive, man-up and tell me what the problem is or STFU

Jerks that are crossing the road in front of your car and RUN to get infront of you then WALK the rest of the way, JUST KEEP RUNNING - usually overweight people ive noticed

Jerks that push into a crowded tram before passsengers get a chance to get off.

Jerks that hog the right lane on a freeway doing <100 and not overtaking.

Jerks that rush to go around and pull in front of me (i have an old lifted hilux) just to sit at a slower speed - observe my speed before assuming!

Jerks that let their dog of the leash on shared user paths, i love dogs and dont want to crush yours to death when going for a run

Jerks that are passive aggressive, man-up and tell me what the problem is or STFU

Jerks that are crossing the road in front of your car and RUN to get infront of you then WALK the rest of the way, JUST KEEP RUNNING - usually overweight people ive noticed
Basically...

jerks.

The use of jizzing and boners on this board to indicate happiness with a player.

It was mildly amusing 5 years ago but now it's gross and boring. I'd love it if we could give it a rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The use of jizzing and boners on this board to indicate happiness with a player.

It was mildly amusing 5 years ago but now it's gross and boring. I'd love it if we could give it a rest.
sometimes it's hard to answer what south park's greatest crime is: the randy marsh picture or the Turd/Douche thing

sometimes it's hard to answer what south park's greatest crime is: the randy marsh picture or the Turd/Douche thing
Whoa, lets not throw the baby out with the bath water. Turd/douche is a classic.

Currently stuck sitting right next to someone who is very obviously a compulsive clearer of their throat.

Every 30 seconds.

Jesus.
Probably my boss.

There are angry reacts. Why??

From my limited scan through the comments, people were under the assumption that Wicked Witch added the AFLW teams as an afterthought, prior to fixing the... Embarrassing AFL likenesses. Ehhh.

Plus, Facebook is a plethora of dimwits amongst the unwashed masses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back