What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

What shits me?

Strangers on facebook reaching for the worst possible outcome

case in point, I am part of my local community facebook group where people discuss all things Bayside and ask for suggestions and help.

Below this guy wonders what this marking could be, straight away people are telling him his dog will be stolen for illegal dog fighting as it's a mark for them to check and wait to steal dogs.

turns out, it's bat poo.

Why is today's society so quick to jump to the worst possible case, why do people seem to want to live in a world of constant fear?

upload_2017-6-16_10-33-0.png

local f-wits

upload_2017-6-16_10-36-14.png
upload_2017-6-16_10-37-5.png

local sane person

upload_2017-6-16_10-38-50.png

What shits me?

case in point, I am part of my local community facebook group where people discuss all things Bayside and ask for suggestions and help.

Below this guy wonders what this marking could be, straight away people are telling him his dog will be stolen for illegal dog fighting as it's a mark for them to check and wait to steal dogs.

turns out, it's bat poo.

Why is today's society so quick to jump to the worst possible case, why do people seem to want to live in a world of constant fear?

View attachment 382063

local f-wits

View attachment 382064
View attachment 382065

local sane person

View attachment 382067
hahaha! Some people are just wired like that.

my wife came home the other day and saw a smiley face sticker on our fence. she immediately presumed our house had been marked for burglars to come back and rob us.

No- our son had put a smiley face sticker on our fence when his grandpa dropped him home.

EDIT:
some people are insufferable drama queens.
You've met my wife?

Last edited:
hahaha! Some people are just wired like that.

my wife came home the other day and saw a smiley face sticker on our fence. she immediately presumed our house had been marked for burglars to come back and rob us.

No- our son had put a smiley face sticker on our fence when his grandpa dropped him home.

Just watch him, he might rob you.

I've just experienced every gamers worst nightmare, I've lost my games case for my 3DS, hundreds of dollars worth of games are lost :(
Man that sucks. You have my sincere sympathies. I was just about to post about how it shits me when you open a box of crackers to have some cheese with and literally every ******* cracker is broken in half, but it seems a bit silly now next to this.

Man that sucks. You have my sincere sympathies. I was just about to post about how it shits me when you open a box of crackers to have some cheese with and literally every ******* cracker is broken in half, but it seems a bit silly now next to this.
Mate the little things are a pain in the ass aswell especially when it comes to food

What shits me?

turns out, it's bat poo.

View attachment 382063

local f-wits

View attachment 382064
View attachment 382065

local sane person

View attachment 382067
It's bayside, it's like the least surprising thing ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thing he was your father in law and not your real father, makes it easier to hate him.
Also makes it easier to accept the brand new replacement $450 rod and reel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back