What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sportsbet only allowing a maximum $100 bet. Wtf?

on certain events. usually novelty.

Horse races....they will take you for 1000s, but usually have to call up "your" guy at sportsbet to place said bet. Your guy will then pass on that bet to their mates in the office, next minute they hit every bookie known to man. (big limit guys phone bets).

Office racist coming into my office and telling me about how everyone is against Trump and he is saving the world against North Korea only to get upset and angry when I call him out to prove his information.

Seriously, just don't come to me at all.

Would be irresponsible for them to not cap bets on an event that already has a result

Like the next election
Yep. We all know that the Greens will be in power at the end of next year*

*Let's be honest, they will hold the balance of power in the Senate

Yep. We all know that the Greens will be in power at the end of next year*

*Let's be honest, they will hold the balance of power in the Senate
Not sure how I feel about that. Last time it happened it opened them up to a lot of scrutiny, got them and Gillard turfed out and resulted in the pile of s**t we have now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My old man says this, I need to correct him every time. This shits me to no end
Wifey used to say it too. I think I've almost shamed her out of it now but it's taken many years. I used to say to her I hope you don't say that in meetings or at work in general. People won't pick you up on it like me, they'll just mentally pencil you in as an idiot.

When you're on a break at work and that happens...

I spend all day with people, dealing with idiots and generally just being completely drained as a result (introvert!). Can I just eat in peace, when I'm on a break?
Happens to me and my mate all the time at work, or phone will ring midway through and the sales lady is already on another line haha

When you're on a break at work and that happens...

I spend all day with people, dealing with idiots and generally just being completely drained as a result (introvert!). Can I just eat in peace, when I'm on a break?
Exactly. Let me eat my sandwich, drink my cola (sugar free) and just leave me the * alone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back