What shits ya!

You know... We are living in a society here ?
giphy.gif

Dec 14, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
lol.

I hate people like you. stupid witty comebacks.

It does make laugh tho...

People love going to the country because people are down to earth and say hi to you in passing and all that

Next minute they are in a food court or train in the city, someone says hello... Argg get it off me, he's crazy!

Tbh I love when a stranger says hi - granted I want my personal space bubble to be respected but yeh.. don't mind it usually as long as they go when it ends and don't just stare

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
It does make laugh tho...

People love going to the country because people are down to earth and say hi to you in passing and all that

Next minute they are in a food court or train in the city, someone says hello... Argg get it off me, he's crazy!

Tbh I love when a stranger says hi - granted I want my personal space bubble to be respected but yeh.. don't mind it usually as long as they go when it ends and don't just stare

Hi

200.webp

You got delayed by that too?

I was considering posting this very thing here actually, but stopped because I whinge about PT a lot.

Oh mate im fuming. Had to run out of the office to catch train only to then realise there was no trains to catch and then stand around for 40mins to get to richmond to then get on a train home.

Should have stayed behind to say goodbye to a friend who is leaving work but had an appointment, that i have since cancelled.

After the week ive had? * PT

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Oh mate im fuming. Had to run out of the office to catch train only to then realise there was no trains to catch and then stand around for 40mins to get to richmond to then get on a train home.

Should have stayed behind to say goodbye to a friend who is leaving work but had an appointment, that i have since cancelled.

After the week ive had? **** PT

Another PT basher.

God trains and buses are shitting themselves.
For a bus driver, how hard is it not to hear the dinger go off when others (not me) have pressed them and wanting off?
Then you get free loaders and argumentative bus drivers who make the trip so much slower than it should be and has resulted in me missing a connecting bus.

Buses are slow AF for me.

Ah yes, another PT rant from me.

It has gotten to the point where I don't look out for other buses that I normally connect with because the bus I'm on is too slow to arrive which stresses me.

Back