What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Generally, but my cross bred border collie blue heeler died suddenly at 12 and the pure bred pug will be 14 in August.

My advice would be just get the dog you want and can afford.
Today is 3 years since our dog died, aged 10. He's buried in our front garden and, despite getting a new dog who is the family's baby and absolutely adored, we all miss the first dog still. Both of our dogs have been pound puppies. We fostered the first one from the SPCA in HK so had him from 3 weeks. Our second dog was about 3 to 4 months when she was rescued. She is an absolute delight and our home is so much happier for her joyful presence. I have a friend who adopts old labs and retrievers (there are re-homing programs apparently, often old people giving up their dogs when they go into homes.) but that takes a certain sort of fortitude as the dogs are usually older when adopted and so tend to die sooner rather than later. Don't know that I could do that on a regular basis.

stuck on a train going slower than walking pace because the signalling system can’t cope with the heat.

That’s the NEW system that was put in over the past fortnight whilst we caught busses that added 60+ minutes to each trip.

What sort of nimrod designs a system for Australian conditions that doesn’t cope with heat???

Patiently trying to get past Marselin and onto the Eastern freeway and knob jockeys jumping the queue. Screw you jerkfaces. Wait your turn like every other polite prick.

Also, the ******* sun. * you and your need to warm our planet and my car while it sits stationary because of useless, un-Australian queue jumpers. .

stuck on a train going slower than walking pace because the signalling system can’t cope with the heat.

That’s the NEW system that was put in over the past fortnight whilst we caught busses that added 60+ minutes to each trip.

What sort of nimrod designs a system for Australian conditions that doesn’t cope with heat???
And the further you have to travel the more likely that something will go wrong somewhere along the way...

As far as four cylinders goes, a Focus is a pretty sweet little car.

Also, mustangs probably aren't allowed on p-plates, because turbo?

Not knocking the Focus. Have driven a couple and they are a good ride. Think you can drive the 4 cylinder turbo Mustang on P plates but the V8 version is out.

Not knocking the Focus. Have driven a couple and they are a good ride. Think you can drive the 4 cylinder turbo Mustang on P plates but the V8 version is out.
I think the only turbos that are allowed are on diesels, and maybe one or two specific models are exempt because of their power-to-weight ratio.

Seems no mustangs until you're 22:
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 7.12.50 pm.png

I think the only turbos that are allowed are on diesels, and maybe one or two specific models are exempt because of their power-to-weight ratio.

Seems no mustangs until you're 22:
View attachment 452472

Must be the name. Has less power than an XR6.:huh:

If the XR6 has a turbo it won't be allowed either. Unless you mean a naturally aspirated XR6?

Non turbo, Fg mk11 and FGX both 198kw.
Mustan turbo 235kw I think the 200kw mark is why the Mustang is out.

Non turbo, Fg mk11 and FGX both 198kw.
Mustan turbo 235kw I think the 200kw mark is why the Mustang is out.
Yep. So the cars with turbos are banned and the ones without turbos are okay, nothing to do with the name.

The general rule for P platers is no V8s, no turbos (except diesels). For cars built since 2010 they use 130kw per tonne as the benchmark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. So the cars with turbos are banned and the ones without turbos are okay, nothing to do with the name.

The general rule for P platers is no V8s, no turbos (except diesels). For cars built since 2010 they use 130kw per tonne as the benchmark.

Yep. Can not drive a stock 302 XB but can drive a FG XR6 which would blow it off the road :D

I have a general disdain for people that have a general disdain for people based on trivial things they don't particularly give a s**t about anyway.

That's me. :)

The blatant misogyny and sexism still around. People are still calling the incident between Gayle and McLaughlin as "PC gone mad". He sexually harassed her. On live television. And it was blatantly clear that what he did was wrong.

The blatant misogyny and sexism still around. People are still calling the incident between Gayle and McLaughlin as "PC gone mad". He sexually harassed her. On live television. And it was blatantly clear that what he did was wrong.

scezza, Doss, The Prosecutor

triggered_by_mrlorgin-d9aahmc.png

He didn’t sexually harass her. He asked her out and she declined. If he had pursued her and kept pestering her then it would have been sexual harassment. Definitely inappropriate and a bit OTT.

Sounds like misogynistic mansplaining to me.

In short, you're a monster.
When did mansplaining become such a sinister thing? Last I heard it just meant when a bloke drones on 'explaining' something in a patronising sort of way. Like Turnbull tends to do :p i.e. malsplaining

Remove this Banner Ad

Back