What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit different back then Beery

whirlwind-machine.jpg

Looks like my first pc.

Ha - people just don't want risk the train leaving without them ;)

I hate with a burning passion when people try to get on as you're getting off. I'm a placid person but that's one time when I make myself extra wide and if I bump them on the way off, too bad.

Yeah, hate that. Elbows up and out!

Heavy metal/death metal or whatever else they call it...

I honestly don't get it. I don't like wearing earphones/headphones at the gym because it gets all sweaty so I'm stuck with the music that they play. Sometimes they play songs from that genre and it's way too distractingly bad. Coming from a rap/hip-hop/R&B background, I really don't see the appeal of someone screaming in a weird voice. The guitar and other associated instruments that they use does my head.
I'm not into the rock and metal genres as a whole, but some of the heavier ones are ridiculous. I already dislike electric guitars and heavier guitars, but this takes it to another level

Speaking of rap, modern day rap is just absolutely garbage. Another thing that shits me.

April 1st shits me.

I cant tell if this latest ferguson vs Khabib news is some kind of sick joke or its actually happened for a 4th time.

And if its true.

Why? Why does it have to be true!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heavy metal/death metal or whatever else they call it...

I honestly don't get it. I don't like wearing earphones/headphones at the gym because it gets all sweaty so I'm stuck with the music that they play. Sometimes they play songs from that genre and it's way too distractingly bad. Coming from a rap/hip-hop/R&B background, I really don't see the appeal of someone screaming in a weird voice. The guitar and other associated instruments that they use does my head.
I'm not into the rock and metal genres as a whole, but some of the heavier ones are ridiculous. I already dislike electric guitars and heavier guitars, but this takes it to another level

Speaking of rap, modern day rap is just absolutely garbage. Another thing that shits me.

Metal fan here. I struggle to listen to other genres of music but hey, music is a personal thing so each to their own.

I can relate though as almost every place I go they're playing anything but metal. You just have to block it out if you don't like it.

I can enjoy pretty much any music, but the super heavy stuff can sound pretty non-musical. And the Cookie Monster vocals aren’t great either.

Yeah I don't really like it. In fact, I'm not a big fan of guitars in general
Metal fan here. I struggle to listen to other genres of music but hey, music is a personal thing so each to their own.

I can relate though as almost every place I go they're playing anything but metal. You just have to block it out if you don't like it.
I've never been able to get into it at all. I don't get it. I'm actually genuinely interested to know what part of metal people like to listen to. Is the screaming (not sure if it has a name) the sort of Whitney Houston style peak vocals in the metal genre?

Well see, theres your problem

PANTERA RULZS!!!
I just searched them up and clicked on the first song I could find called "walk".

It really is not my thing. I mean I don't even listen to regular rock so there's no chance I'm going to like heavy metal.

Beerfish Walk is the perfect example of why I don't like guitars.

Yeah I don't really like it. In fact, I'm not a big fan of guitars in general

I've never been able to get into it at all. I don't get it. I'm actually genuinely interested to know what part of metal people like to listen to. Is the screaming (not sure if it has a name) the sort of Whitney Houston style peak vocals in the metal genre?

I just searched them up and clicked on the first song I could find called "walk".

It really is not my thing. I mean I don't even listen to regular rock so there's no chance I'm going to like heavy metal.

Beerfish Walk is the perfect example of why I don't like guitars.
Ha ha, music is so individual. I was at mates and he is right into punk ( ie Ramones etc) and I was thinking "what is all the fuss about? It's four chord progression and terrible singing".

Anyway, metal is huge genre so it's probably something like grindcore (which I hate as well) that you really don't like.

If you'll indulge, have a listen to some of these

cementy gates - Pantera
Orion - Metallica
Tornado of souls - Megadeth
Hallowed be thy name - iron maiden

The guitar work in these are awesome and is basically modern day classical music. And for good reason, the progressions most metal is based on is from classical music.

In comparison pop / hip hop / r'n'b are very very basic music with simple progression and the same chord structures over and over.

That's why I like "metal". It's complicated music. But hey that's me.

Getting to final stage interview of a long process for a big promotion and missing out due to lack of experience :(

Seriously? Just don’t interview me in the first place if I don’t have the right experience.

Or, if I was deficient in some other way, just tell me honestly.

Gah.

Getting to final stage interview of a long process for a big promotion and missing out due to lack of experience :(

Seriously? Just don’t interview me in the first place if I don’t have the right experience.

Or, if I was deficient in some other way, just tell me honestly.

Gah.
Look at is as a learning experience and I'm sure you're very much on the radar for the next promotion now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back