What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the western approach to life is pretty off, as a whole.

Prioritising work over your actual life; commiting so much to your career that you never actually enjoy the financial rewards; living a repetitive life that is centered around being at work.

We obviously all need money, but so many people seem to lose perspective.
I tried this on my boss once when I had an extended pub lunch.

Didn't fly

Getting woken up at 3:15 am because of loud music from next door when I have to get up at 5:30 the next day anyway -_-.

Stupid Fox. I just noticed they cancelled The Mick too.

Im hoping it can get picked up by Netflix.

How this can get canned yet Big Bang theory can get a 14th season or whatever they are on is beyond me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's coz you have to cook it at a lower temperature for longer, so the temp has a chance to stabilise.
Too hot too quick does the opposite, no? Burnt outside, frozen in. I assume the reverse is some function of pastry radiating heat and hence cooling while the mystery meat therein retains it.

Too hot too quick does the opposite, no? Burnt outside, frozen in. I assume the reverse is some function of pastry radiating heat and hence cooling while the mystery meat therein retains it.
Hot on the outside and cold on the inside is that yeah. Cold on the outside is usually superheating, waiting too long for it to cool down and then it starting to go cold I suppose. Either way, lower and slower generally does the trick. That and not forgetting about it in between cooking and eating :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back