What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

whats the accepted etiquette on email forwarding?

I had an issue with a particular department at work, rather than get hot under the collar and abuse them, I passed on a terse email to my next in line, venting a bit, asking for advice on what to do..

He goes and directly forwards it to them with one line added, 'can you fix this' - thus negating my relief valve and putting me in the very awkward position I was trying to avoid.

forwarding like that isn't on, is it??

Yeah that’s very poor form.

It shits me when I line up for FAST food and some bozo in front of me decides to make some custom order and takes 5 minutes to explain it to the confused staff member and then spends another 5 minutes when they get the food explaining why the store got the order wrong. ******* selfish pricks.

******* yes. YES.

The same applies to any retail outlet where one ******* a-hole decides to take waaaaaaaaayyyyy longer than the expected throughput time.

I bought a slab of beer last weekend from Dan Murphy’s. Two registers open, I wander up to one with one customer at it.

First he had to physically insert his card. Then he messes his pin up, then he questions whether the transaction went through - and all the while I’m standing there with a slab on my shoulder as the other register pumps through five people.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2019/03/13/george-pell-sentenced/

6 years. 14 days time served taken into account. Eligible for parole after 3 years, 8 months.

And a lifetime on the sex offenders register.

He'll mourn his career and reputation more than that jail term.

I mean he'll probably die in there, right? But still. Apparently that's all you get for five counts of child sexual abuse*, with no remorse or guilty plea or anything.

3 years 8 months, for ruining two^ people's lives. Children who couldn't fight back. Children he had an obligation and a responsibility for.

*technical term for wilful exposure, fondling, masturbation and oral rape. Statutory rape.

^officially

How absolutely appalling.

Let's just hope someone takes exception to his ideals inside the jail, and ends him. I don't want my tax dollars feeding that disgusting stain of a human.

Pell’s victims are not limited to those 2 men.

My mother knows the Foster’s. The family went through hell fighting for justice for their daughters due to the actions of a monster. Pell’s response was to tell the family’s to get over it. His words and actions ****ed the family’s over again.

Six years is nothing compared to the lifetime of pain that the victims have to endure.

Pell is evil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think he'll be in gen pop?
23 hours in seclusion and 1 hour walk a day.

The Church will make sure he has a comfortable cell too, with duck mattress, big tv, dvd player

23 hours in seclusion and 1 hour walk a day.

The Church will make sure he has a comfortable cell too, with duck mattress, big tv, dvd player
Should just give him copies of "The Room" to watch on repeat for 23 hours a day. He'll hang himself with a sheet within a week. Piece of s**t.

I actually look forward to him getting out.

He was protected for decades before going in
He will be protected while inside

Once out, he aint got nothing protecting him anymore.

Enjoy going for a walk to the shops Pell, the cloth can't save you now campaigner.

I'm so glad that the clergy can no longer hide behind a confessional and say their fate will be determined when they meet their maker. This result should send shivers through the pedophile priests world wide in that they live in a society and are bound by the laws of that society, and should the truth come out they will be tried and convicted according to the same rules as the rest of us.

Hopefully this case gives strength to other victims to come forward and know that they will be listened to and taken seriously.

May the a-hole rot in hell.

I actually look forward to him getting out.

He was protected for decades before going in
He will be protected while inside

Once out, he aint got nothing protecting him anymore.

Enjoy going for a walk to the shops Pell, the cloth can't save you now campaigner.
i mean, two former prime ministers supported him even when they knew he had been found guilty

i mean, two former prime ministers supported him even when they knew he had been found guilty
Sure, but do you think they'll let Uncle George come over and crash a few months after his prison stint?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back